Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Different Couriers/Forwarding Companies

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Generalisation ..there are some very good couriers here ..I have never had a problem with Vimenpaq nor Fed Ex ..I like the tracking process. so no need to hate how things work here ,when all it requires it using a recommended business

2. Likes irishpaddy liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kipling333 View Post
    Generalisation ..there are some very good couriers here ..I have never had a problem with Vimenpaq nor Fed Ex ..I like the tracking process. so no need to hate how things work here ,when all it requires it using a recommended business
    Well also i am just warning others to be careful with any courier company. Prevention is better than cure.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

so for santiago area? any recommendations??

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

what is the best option for buying ebays in the santiago area, any suggestions?? EPS maybe en los jardines met?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Criss Colon View Post
    I did something REALLY STUPID when I was in Boston last month. I sent my son here in SD, personal check for $500.00 US via EPS. I didn't think they would open LETTER.
    THEY DID!!!
    IT WAS ON BANCO SANTA CRUZ.HERE IN SD.
    THEY CASHED IT!

After 30 years You would think I would know Dominicans are ALL DISHONEST THIEVES!!!!!!
    "lesson learned"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
    Can they actually do that? Is there any recourse you have?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I did something REALLY STUPID when I was in Boston last month. I sent my son here in SD, personal check for $500.00 US via EPS. I didn't think they would open LETTER.
    THEY DID!!!
    THEY CASHED IT!

After 30 years You would think I would know Dominicans are ALL DISHONEST THIEVES!!!!!!
    There are some rules when you are sending checks, you have to notify that you are sending a check so they have fill some forms, maybe will be more expensive but its safe and for sure no body will steal it. Send checks as International normal mail is ilegal.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

THEY DID!!!
    THEY CASHED IT!

I don't care how old you get you still learn. I got scammed out of 1800.00 on the internet. I knew it was fishy but it came highly recommended by a friend. turns out they hacked his email account. I knew it was a scam and did it out of my best judgment. I felt like a fool

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

can I add a shipping company from Atlanta to this list? best I ever found. I ship a lot to, heavy equipment to lightweight stuff.. even with haitian companies as well as ones on this sticky. I have met the owners in Atlanta and here in the DR. Great honest shippers. have never had a theft, some damage but not much. My Dominican wife loves them and that says a lot, she does not trust anyone.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

can I ask If anyone knows the best way to ship from the mpls. minnesota area to santiago dr. Doc

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Vimenpaq works great here in Santiago

Quote Originally Posted by Rudolfito View Post
    what is the best option for buying ebays in the santiago area, any suggestions?? EPS maybe en los jardines met?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast