Best AREA to live in within GURABO and Worsts AREA to live in within GURABO?

rey

Jan 2, 2007
Where is are the Bests AREA to live in within GURABO and Worsts AREA to live in within GURABO?
Thanks

second question:
I recently move in to "Urbanizacion Dona Fresa"(Gated Comunity Plus Security Guard) which its located at calle 20 and Los Rieles.......Am i in a good area of gurabo or Bad?

Thank you
"INFANTRY LEADS THE WAY"
HOOAH!!!!!

tito121211

May 21, 2016
Where is are the Bests AREA to live in within GURABO and Worsts AREA to live in within GURABO?
Thanks

second question:
I recently move in to "Urbanizacion Dona Fresa"(Gated Comunity Plus Security Guard) which its located at calle 20 and Los Rieles.......Am i in a good area of gurabo or Bad?

Thank you
"INFANTRY LEADS THE WAY"
HOOAH!!!!!

HOw are you liking Gurabo, have you been by Calle 10 and Calle 11, how is that area, I recently bought a new property there.

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
Dona Freso is like.. 7/10 as far as Gurabo goes.. Not to toot my own horn but Dona Isabel G is at the top of the list of places to live in Gurabo and it's only about half a KM from Dona Fresa down Carretera Tigaiga. Nicest houses in Gurabo are definitely in Dona Isabel G and Cerros De Gurabo (Nicest in Santiago apart from Quintas De Pontezuela) . Welcome to the area hope you have a great time!

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I lived in Gurabo from June of 2015 to December 2015. Wouldn't move back.

johnnj2000

Mar 27, 2004
Tigaiga? Isn't that the street off of Ave Feb 27? Or hermosos Gutierrez? If your heading towards Tamboril on ave 27 febuero and make the left turn at the light onto hermosos Gutierrez, you go down that street and little bit past a pharmacy and there's a gated facility with some nice homes being built