Hello from Canada

cdnlisa

Dec 7, 2015
Hello, I wanted to introduce myself, My name is Lisa. I am from Canada and will be relocating to Punta Cana at the end of the month for a new job, i have visited Punta Cana 10 times in the past, and am very much looking forward to getting settled.

cdnlisa

Dec 7, 2015
Hi everyone, Thank you for the welcome. I will be teaching English in a Local School.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
we need that i also need/want help w/my sin/tax.. hope you have a good time and all enjoyable :squareeye:squareeye:squareeye:squareeye:squareeye

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Welcome to DR1, Lisa. For specific information and questions about the Punta Cana area, check out our East Coast forum.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
welcome to dr1 and to the PC hood.
as you could read above,
you can start teaching proper english to chic.
if yiu teach successful on him,
then you will be a top teacher everywhere.
may i ask where in the area/which school you will teach?

Mike

Enviado desde mi SM-G800M mediante Tapatalk

4*4*4

Bronze
May 4, 2015
Enjoy yourself, Lisa!! Punta Cana is gorgeous. The area is shock full of exciting activities, a vast array of dining options and an eclectic assortment of people. DR1 has been a consistently useful source of information for my wife and me. If you cannot find the information you need, start a new thread and ask. 40% of the responses will be informative, but 100% will be entertaining!

sosuamatt

Bronze
Jul 29, 2013
Welcome to the forum and the dr. You should soon figure out for yourself what type of filters you will require when reading certain posts and posters. Enjoy yourself and read alot of the forum areas that appeal to you.

cdnlisa

Dec 7, 2015
Thanks everyone for the welcome, yes the school has been verified. I look forward to checking out these forums, and learning how to properly reply to threads etc.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
as you could read above,

Mike

yes and most here will actually contribute $$$ to my schooling so they dont actually have to think what it is im sayin...so hopefully your income just went up....

cdnlisa

Dec 7, 2015
yes and most here will actually contribute $$$ to my schooling so they dont actually have to think what it is im sayin...so hopefully your income just went up....
Lol, a raised incom is always good!!!
as you could read above,

Mike

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk