Need a veterinarian in Puerto Plata

white light

Sep 25, 2006
I have not been able to find a really good quality veterinarian in Puerto Plata. It is for a cat if you know of one, please give me the name and phone number. Thank you. White Light

charlise

Bronze
Nov 1, 2012
I second Heidi's veterinarian. The one I saw for 4 years is Marcella. She is great. She took care of my 2 himalayan cats. Even did an emergency C-section and hysterectomy on my little female.

I would still be with here if it was not for the distance since now I'm in Sabaneta de Yasica.

Personnaly never met Dr. Bob or de la Cruz but Dr. Bob has prices to raise the hair of my back (if I had any)... and it does not means he's better.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
There is also Geolendi from Mascotas Sanas y Bellas, on Calle Camino Real on the left side before Caribe Tours (829) 717 9401

She does not speak English.

white light

Sep 25, 2006
I second Heidi's veterinarian. The one I saw for 4 years is Marcella. She is great. She took care of my 2 himalayan cats. Even did an emergency C-section and hysterectomy on my little female.

I would still be with here if it was not for the distance since now I'm in Sabaneta de Yasica.

Personnaly never met Dr. Bob or de la Cruz but Dr. Bob has prices to raise the hair of my back (if I had any)... and it does not means he's better.

Yep he is expensive!!!!

josh2203

Bronze
Dec 5, 2013
Echoing Derfish and charlise re Heidi.

She used to have the clinic at Camino Real, close to CT, then they moved to that large house on the 27th.

She attended our peluche and a few other dogs for years, no bad words whatsoever. Her staff as well, top notch.

I think her secretary is German? I have heard them speaking German with each other...