Where is AZB

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Hey AZB,

Mondongo has still got me all screwed up with his Where did " we " go wrong.

Can you please post your opinion on what I have to say.

PS: How did your stay away from girls night go?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Unlike you jazzcom, AZB has a life to live. Lucky you, i had to check an E mail so I am responding to your comment. For your info, AZB will be going out to a party with a 20 yrs old model looking blond from moca. Bye the way, don't wait for me to show up later on the net, go to sleep. I will be back on the net on monday. Tomorrow I will be at the beach with another young cheesecake.
I will drink a president on your name.
Byeeee

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
AZB said:
Unlike you jazzcom, AZB has a life to live. Lucky you, i had to check an E mail so I am responding to your comment. For your info, AZB will be going out to a party with a 20 yrs old model looking blond from moca. Bye the way, don't wait for me to show up later on the net, go to sleep. I will be back on the net on monday. Tomorrow I will be at the beach with another young cheesecake.
I will drink a president on your name.
Byeeee

hahaha, enjoy. Do you live in the DR? What do you do for income? Where is MOCA and please ask if she has a younger sister for me.

Regards
Scott

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Be nice to me scott and see what you will get in return. Just ask Missing_Dr when he comes to santiago, who is the one guy he visits? Between him and I, we have the whole santiago figured out.
BTW, I did sip on a presidente for you, last night.
Aren't I a nice guy?

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
believe me

i have posted somewhere else that AZB is the Grand Master of Santiago.

Believe me guys, he is the one guys you must visit. Oh by the way...he will not take you to passion or riverside or some other hanky panky place.

you can usually run into AZB on Friday or Saturday nights at the I-Bar

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
I am glad he is the king of Santiago. I personally prefer the Beach instead but see busloads of people from Santiago every weekend. I also don't really care where he hangs out because I probably won't go there.

I drink Presidentes myself and don't need anyone doing it for me.

Glad you guys are asshole buddies. Nice to have a friend. I have been invited to Santiago to have the best coffee in the world, Juncalito. Must be some other people from Santiago on this board besides the two of you guys, eh?

Well between azb and his model girlfriends and missing_dr and his well, his worship of azb, well I don't know I guess I better stay out of Dodge:)

I wasnt far off about azb on a rubber raft to save the Taliban. Some things said in jest sometimes have a basis of reality:)

Regards,
Scott