Santiago gang get together

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
I think I will be in Santiago during the third week of Feb.

So how many of us are the Santiago crowd. Let's plan a get together.

The Capitalenos and Puerto Platans can also join.

Gemini

Jan 5, 2002
Will you wait for me?

Wish I could be there mi amor, but I'm afraid I will still be in the Great White North...........but if you can wait for me until the summer, we can have that date then. But if you are like the other Dominican men I don't think you will be able to wait that long for any woman :-(

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Sure I will mi vida

X my heart.
Swear to be honest.

Trust in me....Oh...trust in me....... but on the other hand...

look for the bear neccessities..just the bear neccesities.....ok ok i will wait for you and pull the handle myself....hehehe

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Ok, i am in. Lets get together. I am not sure how many people are from santiago, only hillbilly and I plus yourself.
I have never met Hillbilly, i take it he is not interested in meeting me, after reading my posts :(
well, I am all for a DR1 santiago get together, anytime.
Cheers.

SUN_RA

Jan 14, 2002
Hi, Gang. count me in. I'm from Santiago la Ciudad Corazon. I'll be there next July on vacations. Sounds like a great idea to meet and have some REAL COLD ONES at 'Ahi Bar', which is located in my old Barrio, 'Las tres Cruces'. My dad worked at el Monumento years ago. I was borned in the house No.1 la Beller St. in what is now 'La Parrila Monumental'

Let me know if I'm in or not. If you care, email me with more info.

Adios,

SUN_RA (puro Cibao)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
This "Capitaleno" may join. Let me know the location etc and I'll see if I can drag myself up for a day or so.

Haven't been to Camp David is ages....

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Its coming along

seems like it is coming along. lets keep this thread rolling and soon we will have a big bunch.

i think everyone should have their nicks names printed on a t-shirt