What is a DOMINICAN?

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
What is a Dominican

time out.. Sorry your to late.. the curtain came down.

TIGER

Last edited:

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
You:
Thrity thousand people have disappeared there and no one absolutly no one has dared to bring up this issue, that's why we see our people running out and setting their new letrinas up in Washington Heights!

Me:
Gee, I thought it was for the American Dream...

You:
But before we start to even think of cleaning house! We must know! whom we really are as a people!
Now i'm ready to clean you up!

Me:
First you you don't know who you are so you don't want to start cleaning house. You must have figured it out since now you're ready to start cleaning us...BTW Irish Spring Soap please.

You:
I'd love one day to see that word Dominican be wiped-out of our beautiful island Please!! white people who are logged in.. mind your business please don't comment on this, it is not your your people or your history. So keep your nose out i'm not interested in your opinions..thank you.

Me:
Don't like the word Dominican...apparently don't like white people (seems I knew a lot of white Dominicans...must really hate them)...you sound like you might be Haitian...

You:
Merengue is great but it is also a devilish distraction.

Me:
Oh...a holy roller Haitian...

You:
Come on hit me!

Me:

Wouldn't dirty my hands...

rolfy-RD

Jan 10, 2002
can u explain yourself tiger? im white and dominican,my father is in office and hes preatty honest.and el jefe why arent other ppl allowed to talk about the D.R? bueno bye gotta go.....

p.s amo a mi pais i a mi pueblo sanfrancisco de macoriis, el orgulloso dominicano rolfy

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Rolfy

Any one has a right to talk about the DR...I, as well as you, have a right to answer them, especially when they are full of hate and insults...not to mention ignorence.

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Taking a rain check here

Man, I am gonna leave this one to you Dominicans to sort out. I may comment once you guys have come up with something more intellegent to say.

Hey Tiger (Pussy Cat) do you post just to post or you think you have something original??

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
tiger said:
You brothers and sisters........willing to sell their ass and the country peace by peace for a U.S. dollar! .......I'd love one day to see that word Dominican be wiped-out of our beautiful island along with all those Anglo names they have put on our avenues and streets.....

Mommy! Daddy!! What is it?

Something very rare son. A Dominican Hippie! Careful! It won't bite but it just might bore you to death! Take a good look though. Soon they will be extinct. Just like Dinosaur and the Liberal!

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
For Tiger aka Tiguerazo

Listen to me Tiguerazo:

I am Dominican and I wish nothing more than to send you another 1,000,000 leftover Dominicans we got here too many. I would be so happy if we could send you 50,000 concho drivers so you can turn them into taxi drivers there. If we could only send you everybody who lives in the oriental zone of Santo Domingo, Sabana Perdida, Cristo Rey and Capotillo and plant them in Washington Heights, I would be so happy.

I don't know why our Navy stopped the boat-people. We should give free boats to all who want to leave. We should destine an empty container in every ship out of our ports for stowaways. Even give them food and air-circulation so they can make it alive and healthy to Hoboken.

We should also declare a Homestead Act to give free land to White Americans so they can settle in DR and replace este jodio tigueraje de muertos de hambre destartalados como tu que les gusta trabajar en factorias.

Stay there my man, and wait for some more of these "come cables". We also got 2,000,000 Haitians we would like to feed to the sharks.

TW

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
I was born in DR and came to the US at the age of 9. My parents didn't really want to come to the US but they wanted a better life for us so they did what they had to do. My father has worked hard, sacrificing in a F**** bodega, just to pay bills and put me and my siblings through school. I thank God and the US for haven given us the opportunity because hard work alone it's not enough sometimes. Millions work they're ass off every day just to make ends meets in DR and still they do not progress. WHY?

A college classmate told me yesterday that Dominicans are lazy and that's why the country is in the shape it's in. Interesting to note that this same friend is also a Chinese Dominican who was born here but whos family made a fortune exploiting dominican labor...(expreso jade restaurant, industria orientales). All of their employees are paid the minumum and all profits are set in offshore bank accounts. They go as far as having different books to minimize their tax penalties. While visiting DR this past December I got the "priviledge" to meet the sons and daugthers of the most "influential" families in DR. Those that live in Arroyo Hondo and go to the American School. All White Dominicans who couln't give a shit about me because I am dark skin and have bad dominican hair! It didn't bother me that I wasn't very well accepted into this subculture. What did bother me was that these so called Dominicans don't have a single clue about what being DOMINICAN is really about. They never had to work a factory or in a conuco. They don't have to wait hours to get substandard medical treatment and they sure as hell don't worry about where their next meal is coming from. They take all these things for granted because mommy and daddy are making money so they can buy their guchi and hang out at jubilee and aire...and they have the nerves to call my people LAZY. Why? because we're not willing to work overtime in their factories to make them even richer? DOMINICANS value family over money. Of course we worry about money and corruption is everywhere, but that's not a problem unique to DR...think how much money congressman make in the US from lobbyist.

In the US if you work hard, you might get somewhere because there's a system in place to help those who want to succeed to do so....(student loans, small business resources, yada yada yada.) In DR hard working people get the shitty end of the deal because we have the top MINORITY in control. They make themselves rich at the expense of others and could care less about the country as long as their kids get whatever they want.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
DRTechie

100% right! Sadly I don,t see any "change" coming in the future.The Political Parties just wait for their turn in power to get a new"Jepetta"!Have to have a "real" education,and health care,then maybe!!!!!!!! Good luck in the USA! Criss Colon

Eco

Jan 14, 2002
www.ecology-clean.com
Do anyone know what the word Dominikan means?

Ask your self what the word Dominican means. Where is coming from.
Once when you answer this you will find how well suited for the country is.