to migracion office with metro (underground, not the bus)

Rep Dom

Bronze
Dec 27, 2011
Hola, tomorrow, I go to SD to the migracion office
I dont want to be stuck again in traffic with taxi

Ill be on Caribe tours bus
What would be the closest metro station to jump down from the bus to go the Heroes stuff?

BTW, there is a bus leaving a 5.20 am from Charamicos right?

:)

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Station Juan Bosch (Maximo Gomez / 27 de febrero).

Some services of Migracion have been moved to Malecon Center though. Like permits to travel with minors without both parents.

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
If you want to make it faster, I think you are coming from the north, so better take a Bus that can drop you in the Km. 9 in Autopista Duarte, from there you can take the Metro Line 2 and and make a transfer to Line 1 in Estadio Olimpico Station, if Im not wrong is the Juan Bosh station. Will drop you str8 to few corners far from Inmigration office in La Feria.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Above post #3 is the way to go. Caribe Tours will make a stop at avenida luperon (Km 9).

The Metro (train) station is Maria Montez. Take line 2 to Juan Pablo Duarte which is the transfer station. Follow the crowd and take line 1 heading to Centro de los Heroes. The Metro train is 20 pesos.

NOTE, do not take Metro bus as the Metro bus will not stop at avenida luperon.

You can also do as posted in post #2 by asking the Caribe Tours driver to drop you off at 27 and Gomez. I have found it much quicker getting into the city by getting off at Luperon and switching to the Metro train.