Switzerland to Cancel Stripper Visas For Dominicans

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Stripper visas for Dominicans and other non-Europeans to end in Switzerland

Santo Domingo.- Switzerland announced it will stop issuing special work permits for foreign strippers who hail from non European countries such as the Dominican Republic, Russia and Thailand.

Acoording to AFP, the Swiss government said the eight-month permits would no longer be granted after the end of 2015, on the grounds that they had stoked sexual exploitation.

The permits, created in 1995, were meant to protect foreign women who wanted to work as nightclub dancers and strippers from unscrupulous players in the sex business.

Following in-depth studies, the Swiss authorities decided that the so-called "L permit" status for the women was not having its desired effect, for some permit holders were subjected to forced prostitution after arrival in the country.

Swiss Migration office spokeswoman Lea Wertheimer told the press that 751 people received the so-called stripper visa in 2014 and 712 others were given the permit this year,

gringos, beware. more desperate women on the loose

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012
I always wondered how my one "friend" got herself to Switzerland. Now I know - on her tits.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
im not going to vacation there and ill tell them to keep their holes...(in the cheese)

KITTU

May 13, 2015
Stripper visas for Dominicans and other non-Europeans to end in Switzerland

Santo Domingo.- Switzerland announced it will stop issuing special work permits for foreign strippers who hail from non European countries such as the Dominican Republic, Russia and Thailand.

Acoording to AFP, the Swiss government said the eight-month permits would no longer be granted after the end of 2015, on the grounds that they had stoked sexual exploitation.

The permits, created in 1995, were meant to protect foreign women who wanted to work as nightclub dancers and strippers from unscrupulous players in the sex business.

Following in-depth studies, the Swiss authorities decided that the so-called "L permit" status for the women was not having its desired effect, for some permit holders were subjected to forced prostitution after arrival in the country.

Swiss Migration office spokeswoman Lea Wertheimer told the press that 751 people received the so-called stripper visa in 2014 and 712 others were given the permit this year,

gringos, beware. more desperate women on the loose

After living there for a long time, still ponder how Swiss government is sometimes stupid and sometimes naive and finally hypocrite.. Swiss embassy in santo domingo is butt load of ball crap lead by embeciles so sometimes they don^t actually know what they want to do or what they are doing.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
Its a bit offtopic, but......

I think the reasons are multiple to this, and dont have much to do with the dr.

Prostitution is legal in switzerland, as opposed to its neighbouring countries.
It made sense for dominicanas, russiams, thais...... to go there. Better enviroment for their "job" and better, much, much better renumeration.
Easy work permits cos no qualified natives ( lol, understand willing or that is not a crack head ).
So all was while, everyone was happy.

Before les accords bilaterales, if u lived near the swiss border ( france, germany, italy ), you could get a relatively easy frontalier work permit. But obviously people would work in banks, watch industry..... for high salarys. No one was going to be a stripper or a whore, lol.
Now thanks to, on one side the EU obliging the swiss to give the frontalier work permits to every EU citizen ( and not the 20 or 30 km rule anymore) , and the other the expansion of the EU to 2.5/2.75 world countries, there is a MASSIVE influx of muerte de ambre from all over europe.

So its quite simple really.
Before, no whores. Lets go get them where they are.
Now, no need, they come from all over europe. And there are far, far too many.

Thats my cynic take on it anyway.
Saw it happen in tourism buisness ( hotels, restaurants.....), watch industry...... and now even strippers apparantly.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
There goes the quality of Swiss strip clubs. I will stop going immediately. Those poor girls.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
"Prostitution is legal in switzerland, as opposed to its neighbouring countries.
It made sense for dominicanas, russiams, thais...... to go there."

Incorrect. Prostitution is perfectly legal in some of Switzerland's neighboring countries.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
i think the swiss will re consider and miss the cheese dancers and open the visas up again... in fact its pretty cheesy to close the holes in visa applic...

KITTU

May 13, 2015
"Prostitution is legal in switzerland, as opposed to its neighbouring countries.
It made sense for dominicanas, russiams, thais...... to go there."

Incorrect. Prostitution is perfectly legal in some of Switzerland's neighboring countries.

Nope... Prostitution IS legal in Switzerland.As mentioned above. Worst is in canton's like Zurich legal age for prostitution is 16 but if an adult has sex with a normal girl who is below 18 years then that man can be arrested even if he had sex with the consent of a girl (Who is not a prostitute).

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Nope... Prostitution IS legal in Switzerland.As mentioned above. Worst is in canton's like Zurich legal age for prostitution is 16 but if an adult has sex with a normal girl who is below 18 years then that man can be arrested even if he had sex with the consent of a girl (Who is not a prostitute).

Agreed. I was talking about neighboring countries like Germany and Austria where prostitution is
legal as well. The previous post I responded too was saying otherwise.