german man found shot close to imbert

rfp

Gold
Jul 5, 2010
Another life snuffed out too early. A complete outrage and a definite reason to spend your vacation dollar where you are safer and protected

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Another life snuffed out too early. A complete outrage and a definite reason to spend your vacation dollar where you are safer and protected

wait until you get some more info on this. i wonder what this guy could have been thinking being out at that time of the morning in those boonies. there is more to this one.

GinzaGringo

Sep 29, 2010
Nothing good happens after 11PM. Imbert is a backwards little berg with nothing much to offer to an extranjero. He was probably passing through, that's my wild ass guess.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
If it was not money, there is always Love Triangle, and the Drug deal gone bad possibility..
but that is just wild speculation

may he RIP...

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Does anybody know the name of the guy?

" El extranjero de nacionalidad alemana, fue identificado como Helmut Peter Deutsch, de 56 a?os, y su cuerpo presenta varios impactos de bala"
its right there in the Article

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
"Helmut Peter Deutsch"

My name was "Deutsch" once here too until I told them they took the entry with my nationality for my last name. I am sure they made the same error in this case and the family name is something else... Can't even read a passport these geniuses...

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Where is somewhere you are safer and protected? You have an obligation to protect yourself and act in an intelligent fashion throughout the world. There seems to be more to the story and a motive.

drSix

Silver
Oct 13, 2013
Nothing good happens after 11PM. Imbert is a backwards little berg with nothing much to offer to an extranjero. He was probably passing through, that's my wild ass guess.

I dunno man, we lived in Imbert for almost a year. It was a fun place to live, the people were different. I didn't feel like a target like I do in Sosua or Cabarete, and definitely POP. Gringos aren't a constant source of income in these little Dominican towns farther away from the tourist hot spots.

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
"Helmut Peter Deutsch"

My name was "Deutsch" once here too until I told them they took the entry with my nationality for my last name. I am sure they made the same error in this case and the family name is something else... Can't even read a passport these geniuses...

Ternes

Contango

Banned
Dec 27, 2010
There are quite a few Germans with the first name "Helmut".. the theory being one will not be in need of a reminder to "wear your helmet" when driving your motorcycle..

wuarhat

I am a out of touch hippie.
Nov 13, 2006
Does anybody know the name of the guy?
iden.jpg

rfp

Gold
Jul 5, 2010
If it was not money, there is always Love Triangle, and the Drug deal gone bad possibility..
but that is just wild speculation

may he RIP...

There is also the .... this island is plagued with hordes of vile human beings who act like envious rats and kill for nothing