Best place to print a document from my email, internet cafe? library?(Santo Domingo)

Amanda Go

Jan 5, 2016
I need to print a document from my email and later scan this document and send it to someone else on an email. Where is the best place that would allow me to use a computer to do this please?

Amanda Go

Jan 5, 2016
I'm not in Punta Cana, i'm looking for a Place in Santo Domingo, but which place is there in Puerto Plata?

josh2203

Bronze
Dec 5, 2013
I'm not in Punta Cana, i'm looking for a Place in Santo Domingo, but which place is there in Puerto Plata?

In Puerto Plata the only place I?d recommend is a large, new place with a large red sign (sorry, I don?t recall the name) close to the central park on "Calle Camino Real". Have used them countless times, no bad feedback.

They have many copying machines and otherwise decent equipment, and fast service.

I don?t know if they have scanner, but I would assume so, so you might want to say in advance what you need to do (sign a contact etc.).

Generally speaking, I?d be cautious using just any internet cafe/place, as the quality of the printouts can be horrible.

Virgo

Bronze
Oct 26, 2013

It would be crazy to go from SD to Puerto Plata (~200 Kms) for a simple print/scanning task. In the general vicinity of the main public university (UASD) there are quite a few copy shops which typically also double as Internet cafe. Most (if not all) can print/scan for you. In fact, around most universities (there are relatively many in SD) you will find such shops.

You may also try Mailboxes, etc , which is an international chain. The location at the Sambil shopping center could be convenient, since there is a nearby Metro station where both lines cross.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
I need to print a document from my email and later scan this document and send it to someone else on an email. Where is the best place that would allow me to use a computer to do this please?

There are several copy centers clustered on Calle Amin Abel Hasb?n one block below the Metro station of the same name.

Save the document to a thumb drive and you can print it out and also save it to a pdf.

Amanda Go

Jan 5, 2016
Thanks for all the answers very helpful, also it's true it would be crazy to go from SD to Puerto Plata (I should have checked the distance before) seems like I will know where to go.:classic:

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Print city or Printeria can do it for you, but since these places are always crowded with people printing 100+ pages, changing lay out etc. I'd recommend to go to a small copy place and have it printed, they all have internet and will ask you to forward the document to you, or if you don't want that let you log in on their computer and print.

Mail Boxes Etc in Jumbo Luperon for example.

Where in SD are you?

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
As a general rule of thumb you can always go around any of the Universities and should find a few of them.