List of embassies/consulates for cedulas

Alltimegreat

Nov 16, 2012
A while back someone posted a useful link to Dominican consulates abroad that offer cedula-related services. I can't find it any more. Anyone have it?

Alltimegreat

Nov 16, 2012
Thanks. The closest ones on that list are Amsterdam and Zurich. I'm hoping to have my first-time citizenship cedula sent to one of those consulates for pickup so that I don't have to stay in Santo Domingo for a week waiting for it to be processed.

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
Hope springs eternal ..But if you have a tarjeta de residencia ..all you do is go to Plaza de las Banderas and you apply and receive the cedula within a few hours

Alltimegreat

Nov 16, 2012
Hope springs eternal ..But if you have a tarjeta de residencia ..all you do is go to Plaza de las Banderas and you apply and receive the cedula within a few hours

I'm getting my citizenship cedula for the first time. I still have a valid residency permit card. Are you saying this is same-day service? Could you please share how you know this? I've been told by a number of people that there is a five-day wait for the cedula to be issued even with VIP.

Last edited: