American in boca chica looking for work in dominican republic

haydude21

Jan 8, 2016
I live in boca chica , been doing sales all my life , wondering if there is any jobs for americans here ? my name is Billy Oestreich I am also on facebook

No emails allowed

Last edited by a moderator:

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
I live in boca chica , been doing sales all my life , wondering if there is any jobs for americans here ? my name is Billy Oestreich I am also on facebook

No emails allowed

Billy, welcome to DR1!

For your own best benefit, I'd strongly encourage you not to ask about meeting women on here, as we're not that sort of board. You'll find we DO have a wealth of information that will help your transition.

I'd encourage you to read the thread below, which is the best discussion of its type on the web, and then come back with questions.

Buena suerte!

http://dr1.com/forums/showthread.php/112283-Living-Costs-in-the-Dominican-Republic

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Billy, welcome to DR1!

For your own best benefit, I'd strongly encourage you not to ask about meeting women on here, as we're not that sort of board. You'll find we DO have a wealth of information that will help your transition.

I'd encourage you to read the thread below, which is the best discussion of its type on the web, and then come back with questions.

Buena suerte!

http://dr1.com/forums/showthread.php/112283-Living-Costs-in-the-Dominican-Republic

actually, we will be more inclined to suggest that you do not go looking for a woman.

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Hey........

I mean.....I LOVE MYSELF, but after looking at your FB page......

You've taken it to a whole new level......

That's ALOT of photos of oneself,

As far as employment.........

A thorough body waxing, lots of lipstick......

Some short skirts.... (Bright colors)

A wig, and some thong underwear........

How bad do you want to stay in the Caribbean??

How bad do you wanna "Live the life"

I'm tellin ya bro this'll work!!

Keep us updated..........

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Lots of call center/ sales jobs on this island if you are interested in making between 3,000 to 5,000 pesos a week. I know of centers all over the island but nothing in Boca Chica. Good luck.

IEatTravelnCode

Oct 29, 2014
Lots of call center/ sales jobs on this island if you are interested in making between 3,000 to 5,000 pesos a week. I know of centers all over the island but nothing in Boca Chica. Good luck.

He could actually try, Convergys/Stream at Parque Cibernetico

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
He hasn't returned so let's see if he does.

Do not post anymore pictures. Gracias

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
Got the picture from his facebook page, he said to look him up.
He's the local gringo drunk in BC, one sees him running around in BC in the afternoon drunk as one can be, yelling at everybody and the Dominicans having a ball with him.

potus

Dec 27, 2015
He may be the next to find the answer to Hemingways question !

Now you got me curious....what is Hemingways question?

Also, why would someone voluntarily enter BC......Only place on Earth where SIDA is actually so strongly present, it became "airborne" or so it seems.....

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Now you got me curious....what is Hemingways question?

Also, why would someone voluntarily enter BC......Only place on Earth where SIDA is actually so strongly present, it became "airborne" or so it seems.....

And here I thunk British Colombia was relatively clean!