what's up with post count and join dates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xstew

Jul 4, 2012
I was a member before Deloris met Rob. Had a subscription to santo Domingo news. Took out subscription at their then office on the malicone. I had some problem a fue years ago and rob gave me a new member name. I wase Stew originally I am now xstew. Thats what he assigned me i am also listed as joining in 2002 so that change cleared off all my back history and posts. Now im starting over that is the way this site works !

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Have them file a grievance, then the government can investigate/report back (After the election).

:cool: lol

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
I tried to log in a few days ago and couldn't. When I went to my email a couple of hours later there was an email from Robert hisself. It said that due to an error by a moderator several of us had had our accounts deleted by mistake, he reinstated my account starting at zero. But I noticed that I still have access to Off Topic. I don't need the 14,+++ post count. I am content and fully accepted Robert's apology. Don't know which moderator, but assume they got a good beating or what ever!
Der Fish

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
There was some sort of reset in 2002, as I and a few others joined in 1997/98 and it used to say that. Nothing to get excited about, but the join dates of 2002 are not accurate.

markryan

Jul 16, 2014
I tried to log in a few days ago and couldn't. When I went to my email a couple of hours later there was an email from Robert hisself. It said that due to an error by a moderator several of us had had our accounts deleted by mistake, he reinstated my account starting at zero. But I noticed that I still have access to Off Topic. I don't need the 14,+++ post count. I am content and fully accepted Robert's apology. Don't know which moderator, but assume they got a good beating or what ever!
Der Fish

You would think the join date and post count could be manually entered and no one would be the wiser.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Der Fish
newbie..:p

Status
Not open for further replies.