Looking for long term managerial personnel in Moca.

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
Fast growing clothing manufacturing company in Moca is in search for long term managerial personnel that are proactive and that are capable of working with others.

Requirement:

1. Proactive personality.
2. Good communication skills. Must speak, read and write both English and Spanish.
3. Ability find and resolve to problems that may arises, it?s not my fault/work will not suffice.
4. Ability to send prompt and correct response in professional matter.
5. Ability to soak in all the training, willing to spread out work and train others.
6. Legal residence of Dominican Republic.
7. Willing to travel/move to Moca.

Salary: $40,000RD - $60,000RD / month to start.

Job Positions (available 5 to 8 for now).
1. Head facilitator.
2. Inventory Manager.
3. Head inspector.
4. Graphic Art/Marking.
5. Production manager.

Approved applicants will go through training in our associate manufacturing facility in Santiago free zone for set amount of time. After completion of training in Santiago, your ability will be put to true test in Moca.

PM me for email address. (Please allow up to 2-4 hours for response, I am busy at work)

P.S. We also need at least 100 additional sewing machine operators and factory workers. If you have friends or relatives that is searching for work in Moca PM me.

Thank you.

Jan 19, 2016
I would like to learn more about this possible job. I do not know how to PM you. Several of my family here in santiago would be qualified for these positions so we would like to get in touch.

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I would like to learn more about this possible job. I do not know how to PM you. Several of my family here in santiago would be qualified for these positions so we would like to get in touch.

You can not send or receive PM's until you have 10 posts on DR1.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
You can not send or receive PM's until you have 10 posts on DR1.

But as a new poster he can click Koreano's name and send an email. I've tried and Koreano doesn't choose to answer my emails. SO maybe don't even bother!

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
But as a new poster he can click Koreano's name and send an email. I've tried and Koreano doesn't choose to answer my emails. SO maybe don't even bother!

OR you could just be trying to deter the competition in your own crafty way??

Plus, you may have to wear long pants and shoes. Are you willing to do that?

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
OR you could just be trying to deter the competition in your own crafty way??

Plus, you may have to wear long pants and shoes. Are you willing to do that?

Not willing to do anything without details of the job that is or maybe isn't being offered.

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
I am sorry guys....
Since its holiday, I am away playing golf with my family...
I did a long drive yesterday, I will respond answer all the question later today...

Apr 7, 2014
Hour: Mon-Fri 8AM to 6PM. Sat 8AM to 12PM. This is normal working hours.

1. Head facilitator: Facilitate work from start to finish.
2. Inventory Manager: Manages inventories of materials that goes in to garments.
3. Head inspector - Controls quality of garments.
4. Graphic Art: Graphic Art: Manage and process graphic works/embroidery that goes in to garments. Marking department must learn/know Accumark to process use alteration code to alter garments process orders, mark and print markers,.
5. Production manager: Manage, organize and plan the flow of work to meet schedule date.

All these jobs are available it will start at $40,000rd to $60,000rd.
If you are interested send in a resume to my personal emali: kumdousa@hotmail.com

As for sewing operators, inexperienced operators will get standard Free zone wages $1916.08RD per week but there are incentives if they meet the quota. Of course, we will give preferential treatment for experienced sewing operators.

Apr 7, 2014
Experienced production manager is going to start at RD$60K, I am looking at a person who can jump right in and control orders, manipulate lines/operators and meet schedule date. This will be require experience and knowledge of sewing.

Other jobs, like facilitator, graphic/artwork manager and etc... will require training and starts at RD$40k. All the mentioned jobs are non sewing positions except sewing operator.