What is a DOMINICAN part #3/ The Liberation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
The W.IS A DOM. PT. #3

Went up to visit the many black holes in the big blue skies..when it came back down it turned into..The Magic Hat!

Sorry if some of you(s) missed the show.

I thought that i would fine many, many of my Quisqueyano people on this DR website but, I notice it's the contrary..I forgot that most of them can't afford one because of financial strains, deficulties of life and fear/lack of motivation etc. So much for the world wide web. I'd rather see you(s) face to face, so that you" Quisques" can look straight into my eyes.,and see that it takes more then just books to.. march onward.

As for the rest of you(s) who are also my human brothers and sisters...I say I love you also.

Last edited:

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
Re: YO MANN - Got a Sister!!!

MaxxJaxx said:
When will you ever grow up!!!

Hitler called the pure race the Aryan Nation and played upon folly of the german people.

The Japanese pure race was called Yamato-Minzoku. "No race except the pure Japanease should live on the Japanease Islands" was the war cry.

Mussolini produced his Manifesto of Italian Racism and declared the Italians to be part of the "pure race" along with the Aryans.

The Jews claim to be God's Chosen People.

I could go on and on but people like you bore me..... Your like a little child who grew into an OLD man, but you never grew up and matured in between.

Just my 2 peso's
MaXX

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
Re: YO MANN - Got a Sister!!!

MaxxJaxx said:
When will you ever grow up!!!

Hitler called the pure race the Aryan Nation and played upon folly of the german people.

The Japanese pure race was called Yamato-Minzoku. "No race except the pure Japanease should live on the Japanease Islands" was the war cry.

Mussolini produced his Manifesto of Italian Racism and declared the Italians to be part of the "pure race" along with the Aryans.

The Jews claim to be God's Chosen People.

I could go on and on but people like you bore me..... Your like a little child who grew into an OLD man, but you never grew up and matured in between.

Just my 2 peso's
MaXX

RE: by the Tiger

I guess you read my message and you turned it into what you
want or your interpretation. Nowhere did i mention the word Pure
and nowhere did i advocate violence! but since violence runs
into your memory and you mentioned the kinds of people that conquered the Quisqueyanos, you didn't understand a thing
i posted...you are just one more walking robot!

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
tiger said:
RE: jjsk

It's funny how some of you, called Dominicans. Somehow find
some insults in what i've written/ posted. But the two of
you however, managed to throw a roll of spanish curse words
and low class language to show me your inside and your
state of mind..I foregive you both..my sensibility is not as
fragile as yours.

You addressed me directly, so I figured I have an obligation to respond. I just want to clear this up for you, since there appears to be some confusion. I am not Dominican, and have never tried to represent myself as Dominican (though I did find it to be a lovely country when I visited). I certainly was never insulted by anything you wrote.
I am however, seeking to learn Spanish, and have posted previously asking for help translating some of the words I've come across that I can't find in a dictionary or get Babelfish.com to translate. If asking for translation of words I see somehow offends you, I am very sorry, and I thank you for the advanced forgiveness that you offered.

Please, do not for a moment think that you have any kind of insight into my state of mind; I can assure you that you do not.

I realize that you had different intentions for your post than where the thread actually ended up going and I appreciate that the results may have been frustrating for you. I'm not even going to try to enter into that debate, since it's not my country, not my history, and any opinion I have on your theory is pretty much irrelevant because I'm neither Dominican nor Quisqueyano.

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Suffice it to sat, no I am not a dominicano, and no, I do not have taino blood running through my veins. What I have is a love for the Dominican Republic, and that is enough. What I am is dutch, english, scoth-irish, and Pawnee mixed with Shawnee with a few drops of Cherokee. My great grandmother was full blood Pawnee so that makes me 1/8th, a little better than your supposed 10%. Does that make me better? No. Most people count 25 years as a generation. The Tainos were decimated in the 1500s, for you to be even 10% there must have been a hidden tribe that was still pure until sometime in the 1800s..Sorry. Didn't happen. What few did survive were mixed into other races. If you have 1% though you should be proud but remember it was the other 99% of your ancestors that you are now complainig about.

You are angry and mad at your own ancestors.

Another word of advice, don't visit the sins of the father on the sons...if you do and you are...you're condemning your own people and yourself.

Work to make things better, be constructive and folks lke me will help and support your efforts, continue blaming all problems on those who arrived in 1492 won't solve the problems of 2002.

My last post on this subject...I hope

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
Re: Re: What is a DOMINICAN part #3/ The Liberation.

jjsk said:

You addressed me directly, so I figured I have an obligation to respond. I just want to clear this up for you, since there appears to be some confusion. I am not Dominican, and have never tried to represent myself as Dominican (though I did find it to be a lovely country when I visited). I certainly was never insulted by anything you wrote.
I am however, seeking to learn Spanish, and have posted previously asking for help translating some of the words I've come across that I can't find in a dictionary or get Babelfish.com to translate. If asking for translation of words I see somehow offends you, I am very sorry, and I thank you for the advanced forgiveness that you offered.

Please, do not for a moment think that you have any kind of insight into my state of mind; I can assure you that you do not.

I realize that you had different intentions for your post than where the thread actually ended up going and I appreciate that the results may have been frustrating for you. I'm not even going to try to enter into that debate, since it's not my country, not my history, and any opinion I have on your theory is pretty much irrelevant because I'm neither Dominican nor Quisqueyano.

RE: BY TIGER

Frustration! absolutely NOT! Because I exspected rejection.
Do I want an insight into somebobies mind? don't much care for it unless someone exsposes it like some others on this FREE
FORUM. Hay! JJSK for some reason or other I'm begining to like you..really. Concerning my issue..I'm strong and steaming fast!
I really mean well jjsk..but my greatist challenge will be my own
people. Peace and love to you!

Papito

Jan 23, 2002
Loco Please....

Tiger,

You Wrote: You can go to the
any N.Y. newspaper archives and read all about it.

I Say: Tiger, communication is a hard thing, especially getting a point across?. So let me clarify. My frustration and reply to your comments stem from your complaints. It seems to me that you are complaining about something that Dominicans in Washington Heights have brought on themselves. I am in no way siding with NYC cops, when they commit injustice I am up in arms about it, just like you are. But look at what Washington Heights is becoming, a replica of those places in the DR where people are just hanging, where it is easier to make a quick buck by getting it dishonestly than working for it, Where getting our own people addicted to drugs is ok, and another way to make a quick buck. Let?s try to educate those QUISQUEYANOS coming to the US, instead of letting them fall by the wayside.

Tiger: I do appreciate the historical recount on the term Dominican.... And some people say, you can?t learn something new everyday! But lighten up my brother, one problem at a time, let?s not start a war here! I too LOVE the ISLAND and all that makes me feel when I am there or abroad. :)

Papito

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Re: Re: Re: What is a DOMINICAN part #3/ The Liberation.

Hay! JJSK for some reason or other I'm begining to like you..really. Concerning my issue..I'm strong and steaming fast!
I really mean well jjsk..but my greatist challenge will be my own
people. Peace and love to you! [/B][/QUOTE]

I think you misquoted to jjsk originally and that was the reason for her post to you. I have found her to be very polite in her posts and in email. I have been following the thread although not commenting but finding it interesting all the same.

Congrats on your acting credits.

Regards
Scott

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
El Jefe said:
Suffice it to sat, no I am not a dominicano, and no, I do not have taino blood running through my veins. What I have is a love for the Dominican Republic, and that is enough. What I am is dutch, english, scoth-irish, and Pawnee mixed with Shawnee with a few drops of Cherokee. My great grandmother was full blood Pawnee so that makes me 1/8th, a little better than your supposed 10%. Does that make me better? No. Most people count 25 years as a generation. The Tainos were decimated in the 1500s, for you to be even 10% there must have been a hidden tribe that was still pure until sometime in the 1800s..Sorry. Didn't happen. What few did survive were mixed into other races. If you have 1% though you should be proud but remember it was the other 99% of your ancestors that you are now complainig about.

You are angry and mad at your own ancestors.

Another word of advice, don't visit the sins of the father on the sons...if you do and you are...you're condemning your own people and yourself.

Work to make things better, be constructive and folks lke me will help and support your efforts, continue blaming all problems on those who arrived in 1492 won't solve the problems of 2002.

My last post on this subject...I hope

RE: By TIGER

I said 10% and much more Mr. Jefe and you who is not a Quisqueyano..should stand back! and watch it unfold! What sins are you talking about? the only sins I see, in this issue were the sins committed by the Dominican Order upon an innocent nation! which is still existing in total confusion! You said that the Tainos were wiped out or decimated!
That's what you believe! because you only can follow the lying
histroy books! There are many of us! 73% of the population that these books say are MIXED? are the direct descendents of the Tainos! 15% of light skin or whites who rule! and of course
10% black who's ancestors were the direct links to the Africans. I can wipe! you know what with those partial historical lies!
I wish you well El Jefe and my group welcomes you to Quisqueya..peace! to you!

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Tiger,
I wonder how people like you function. It scares me.
There hasn't been a Taino(your word not mine) on the Island of Hispaniola in over 400 years, Geneticaly the Indian blood on the Island has ceased to exist. at best you might be 1/80th Indian and even that is doubtful.
The Island is called Hispaniola. Quisqueya was a named invented by a European Map maker!
The Indians were nomadic savages and some were even cannibals. And the Blacks were sold into slavery by their own people so I wouldn't be to proud of that Heritage!
My ancestors discovered and conquered the Island. Too bad. Next time pick the winning team.
So you are just another Union peon huh. And a actor at that. Whats the matter? Can't get a respectable job? I would be to quick to tell people you were in that remake of Shaft. It is nothing to be proud of.

Remember! While your people were digging for roots my people were creating the largest empire in the history of man!

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
An Indian??

Hey guys,

Now let's be honest about this subject. You guys who are claiming to have Indian blood in you, what Indian????

Cristopher royally screwed up more than 500 years ago and found some people on quein sepa donde su madre island and said " Indian" and thus pasted a name.

I am 100% Indian and I have 100% real Indian blood.

So cut that I am Indian and etc etc etc...

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yeah, we homies from the sub-indian continent are the real indians. I can also say that I have 100% indian bood in me...oooopppppssss. maybe 90% indian as I had to give a pint of blood to the red cross. Thus, I am 100% minus a "pint" blooded indian.

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
missing DR; I said pawnee, shawnee and cherokee, not Indian...Hey, Chris was only half a world off...surely we can forgive him that...

Tiger: now you bring another perspective in...you say "I wish you well El Jefe and my group welcomes you to Quisqueya..peace! to you!"

May I ask what group?

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
AZB said:
yeah, we homies from the sub-indian continent are the real indians.

You had me scared there for a minute, I thought it said "we homos..."
:D

Pepe

Jan 1, 2002
tiger

The part that explains where the Dominican name comes from is brilliant. But the origin of the Quisqueyano name may be a dud.

The closest aboriginal name anybody has come up with is Ayiti-Land of Mountains-which in today?s terms would be Haiti. Do you want to be Haitian? :(

The idea that the marronsito color we got comes from the Taino race is nothing but a bunch of crap.
If any Dominican soul has any Taino blood, it would be infinitesimal. The base for that derivative is Black, like in African. That marronsito is the product of that base mixed with all those white derelicts that have washed on our shores though the centuries. :p

I don't blame the Dominicans for not considering themselves black. I blame that on the Spaniards who instilled on us all those color classifications. But that's for another thread.
As far as your career goes, good for you, make us proud. Just don't go telling anybody about that Taino stuff, they'll laugh at you.

Pepe :)

Status
Not open for further replies.