A True Dominican !!

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Tiger:

I just finished the 2001 fourtyfive state, Broadway Nat'l tour of "Man of la Mancha".

Tiger,you have learned your role really well.
Don QUiXOTE... I love this man...
and you sound just like him now.
Let me tell you about one of my former
boss_men. One day this chinese guy became
my supervisor and when I filled out my
vacation card for a trip to the D.R.
he told me hey, you are going to my
home country and he told me that his
parents immigrated to the DR from china.
He said he grew up way up in the mountains
where they build snow_men once or twice
a year.My spanish wasn't all that good
at that time but I'm sure he had a TAINO
accent.He got layed off a short time later
and I havn't heard from him since.He might
be back in the snowy mountains.

So when your movement gathers strength
beware of the chinese faction they have
high cheek bones and slanted eyes too.
Anyway I whish you very limmeted success
and let us know how things are going.
X.

P.S. Also stay away from SOSUA I heard
that this place was founded by Jews and
is stil totally controlled by them.
And I can't figure why so manny Germans
hang out there.

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
x_man said:
Tiger:

I just finished the 2001 fourtyfive state, Broadway Nat'l tour of "Man of la Mancha".

Tiger,you have learned your role really well.
Don QUiXOTE... I love this man...
and you sound just like him now.
Let me tell you about one of my former
boss_men. One day this chinese guy became
my supervisor and when I filled out my
vacation card for a trip to the D.R.
he told me hey, you are going to my
home country and he told me that his
parents immigrated to the DR from china.
He said he grew up way up in the mountains
where they build snow_men once or twice
a year.My spanish wasn't all that good
at that time but I'm sure he had a TAINO
accent.He got layed off a short time later
and I havn't heard from him since.He might
be back in the snowy mountains.

So when your movement gathers strength
beware of the chinese faction they have
high cheek bones and slanted eyes too.
Anyway I whish you very limmeted success
and let us know how things are going.
X.

P.S. Also stay away from SOSUA I heard
that this place was founded by Jews and
is stil totally controlled by them.
And I can't figure why so manny Germans
hang out there.

RE: By TIGER

Sorry X, that you really don't have a sence of humor! Been to Taiwan, survived the Biggest earthquake of their history..two years ago I'm solid! Oh! by the way i like Jews. I never said I'm a
Dom., you did..good luck.

Last edited:

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
x_man said:
Tiger, I love you !! If you accept Germans I.ll join.
X.

I spent some time in Augburg and munchen..loved those salmon
sandwiches.....

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Criss. I'm happy to see you fully recovered from your trip to
the other barrio.I thought you would lay low for a while
and lick your wounds from that pomposo perrito.
But nooo here you go again attaking my friend Tiger.
Shame on you.

X.

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
Thank You.

x_man said:
Criss. I'm happy to see you fully recovered from your trip to
the other barrio.I thought you would lay low for a while
and lick your wounds from that pomposo perrito.
But nooo here you go again attaking my friend Tiger.
Shame on you.

X.

RE: By TIGER

Thank you X-man, for the backup!...you have CLASS!! You can ride with me any time!..all Germans including my beautiful half Quisqueyana/German daughter that I love so much can come to Quisqueya and sit back and enjoy our beautiful island in peace and tranquility.

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
Re: I forgot today is Sat. the 2nd.

Criss Colon said:
I,ll wait a while before asking you a question.I just remembered thar today is the 2nd.,you got your SSI check yesterday right? So you will be,how can I put this to not offend you?,....Drunk! for the next few days! I,ll look forward to your "Psychedelic Hallucinations" till your "Stash" runs out! "Happy Trails Tonto" Criss Colon,PS We don,t have any "Indians" in Puerto Rico any more,just AMERICANS!!!!

RE: BY TIGER

SSI?..don't need it, sell my paintings for 5G's and up.
Drunk? last time in disco days of late 70's.
Psychedelics hallu's..you got any cow shit?
PR?..it's really BORINQEN..that's the real name.
No Ind's in Borinqen just Americans.. it's been in a state of siege
for 100 yrs. of anglo-impearialism..You best send an e-mail to the four great freedom fighters that stormed the Capital building in
1951 shot a view, for their liberation and self determination to bad they ran out of bullets..and look they are Free Men!
Grow up CRISS, you have a whole lot too.My son, my issue certainly did not pertain to you and was most definitely not to your interest or even care. But since you are young, you feel you need to..just talk, that's o.k., I can handle you veeeeeeery well...hay! maybe? one day in your life I can even help you with wise Fatherly advice.

Last edited:

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
MAD CRISS

Obviously Criss, you have an identity problem and can't cope..my ideals are just and true and they have already taken and nothing can stop it now..so don't freak out! that's something in the blood..like I said before, it doesn't really concern you and I'm not blaming you, for not feeling and not understanding something good for you.....hay! X man..looks like criss is getting another wrong idea..his talking about marriage..I don't know about this guy but, I'm getting away real fast..now he's powding. brother you've got issues in your own head.. everybody else has basicaly moved on. That makes them smarter then you are but, your are one stuck dud!

X-man.. what's wrong this young man? he is really becoming my greatest fan! I did'nt know I had that kind of pull.

Pepe

Jan 1, 2002
tiger

Can you please start another thread concerning your movie/theatrical experiences. Are we, "Quisqueyanos", making any inroads in the field. Are there any more besides you around those circles? Do you know any Hudsons?

And I'm really trying to get you to end this one. Your cause may be noble but let's face it, you can't change history.

Pepe

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
Yeah Pepe!

I've been moving on..change the world..hmmmm..I would'nt even want to try it believe me..just don't lead me back into it.

Perhaps you have'nt look at the top of the thread in the past view days..as I've exited the subject..it's just that I'm being attacked by a "Criss colon without a cause"..so I got to let'em have it! he's not tired of getting wipped!....I twice played Pepe in the musical "West side stroy"..are you formilia with that musical? It was a great experience.

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Tiger, As you can see the list of our 'enimies' is growing
but don't be discouraged this just proves that this
world is full of ignorant people and nothing has changed
since our hero roamed the countryside.
Especially ese tipo Criss Colon always does the opposite
what he should be doing.
I think you should grant him thou the first favor he was
asking for not to quote quotes especially the long ones.
As for the second one I would have my reservations
since I know you have got your dulcinea already.
Regards X.

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
tiger & x_man

hey tiger / x_man,

take a break guys, give your brains a chance to rest....what i mean is stop posting dumb posts......right now what criss, myself, azb and golo are worried about is the ban of presidente sales at gas stations.

we have more important priorities than answer you morons who are trying to purify your blood line and indulging in self patting.

i don't care what blood you guys got except that i have some very good friends in dr and i enjoy that country and the culture.

Fulano

Jan 31, 2002
Carry a bottle opener with you!

I just read that the food shop type of gas stations still sell beer inside the store for consumption inside at one of their tables or un-opened if it is to be carried outside. This would be sensible as it is just like a mercado, colmado, etc. in their sales of alcohol. Maybe they just mean the outside coolers where you don't even have to get out of your car? Is a bottle opener now a required device for drivers?

Pepe

Jan 1, 2002
x

x_man said:
Tiger, As you can see the list of our 'enimies' is growing

I hope you are not putting me on the list of enemies. I am just trying to get tiger to let us know how are doing in Broadway and Hollywood, and if he knows any Hudsons.
The problem is he goes right back to challenge our hero.

I would like to know if "Dominican Lou", the SNL character, is all the headwave we've made so far.

Pepe :eek: De Inquisitor

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
X-man your the best!

O.K.,O.K....I won't do the quote thing any more...Keep riding with me Sancho! I need you, we'll adventually fight off those dragons..
..Look! he keeps coming back for more, it seems to me that this is really bothering his conscious......X-man...I wonder if he knows of our great LA MANCHA QUEST?..it would really help him broaden his mind....Look! Criss says, he wants to challange me but first, he has to read the story of our never ending Quest!..Yes X-man I already have my Dulcinea.......Hay X-man at least I got him finally
saying the word QUISQEUYANO!.....WOW! I can't believe he is suggesting that I'd drink Quisqueyano beer..sorry Criss, I really prefer st. pauly girl from Munchen..now that's beer right Sancho!

X-man..don't give to much beer to your mule!..I simply Love this, it tickles me. We him where we want!

Last edited:

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
Pepe -Q-LOU?

First Pepe!..Pro I dropped that subject a few days ago but, it seems to me that Criss is obsessed now and he want's to challenge me as HE! says! but one could never chanllenge what someone else feels and has in his blood! but he doesn't want to move on, he's just embaressing himself and my friend X-man and I are throwing him...TO AND FRO and he doesn't even see it!

You know Quisqeuyano LOU!.. sorry, I can't refer to him as D LOU
cause the brother is got to much Taino in his face and that's real..
but please don't start disbuting that with me, cause I don't want to talk about the subject, you just appriciate your Quisqueyanismo self.. and remember! it's at the beginning of our NATIONAL ANTHEM!
"Quisqueyano Valiante"...etc. And I did'nt write it so, if that doesn't give a message within itself then nothing will. and that's why I decided to get off the subject. End of SUBJECT.

Hudsons doesn't ring a bell..I work on the east coast and I have worked with some good people, whatever good means to you?

Last edited:

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
Missing DR / blood thing

Missing you guys keep making up these stories I never mentioned (nor did my freind X) anything about the words "Pure blood " in anything I posted..so let's move on....Yes you visit our
beautiful island and enjoy yourself you're welcome any time!