search

Kathi

Jan 30, 2002
I`m looking for a guy .he lives in juan dolio and hes soooooooooo sweeet!!!!does anyone travel to juan dolio????

please help!!!

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Oh yeah, I think I know the one you are talking about, he hangs out on the beach all day. I thought I was his only girlfriend. I can't believe he cheated on me..maybe you can post his picture just to make sure.

Can anyone say..cuu cuu for coco pops?

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
imposter imposter

robert help me here man...there is a imposter who is causing me all kinds of net marriage trouble.

i never said what was posted...it was done by the imposter...

net police...help me out here will you..

i am ever so truthful to my dear gemini

Gemini

Jan 5, 2002
Thanks jjsk - us girls have to stick together and look out for each other with all these tiburons........

And as for you mi amor........I'll deal with you when you get home. You'd better show up with a dozen red roses, no make that 2 dozen, a box of imported swiss chocolates, and some expensive perfume. And by the way......I think I've got a headache tonight...

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
Gemini said:
Thanks jjsk - us girls have to stick together and look out for each other with all these tiburons........

No problema, Gemini, after all what are friends for? If you can't count on the girls to keep an eye on your wandering man, who can you count on... be careful fellas; you never know who's watching... ;)

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
You can't do this to me

Dam'n ......got to beat the handle myself once again.

Honey.........yuhoooooo...any body home? i got some roses.........i got some chocolate.......honey...............and this perfume........come on honey......i was out with the guys............you can smell beer on me............

aw come on honey you can't do this to me. not two days in a row..

well the golden word...

perdon........no vuelvo hacer otra vez

Kathi

Jan 30, 2002
no he`s mine!:)
I?m not in love with a animateur!!
he`s 18 years old and I know him since 9 years...so what?!
yes he hangs at the beach but that does everyone...

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
These are the posts that try men's souls!!!

And we have been so patient with this moronic, hormone riddled, semi-literate young thing!

An impatient, HB