SD the largest disco in the world tonite.

John El ?nico

Jan 9, 2002
Tonite we are going to celebrate the Licey championship.
Abraham Lincoln Ave. and The Malec?n will be tonite the largest open air discos in the world.
lets get drunk.
GO LICEY

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Liceista

Just as long as you stay away from residential neighborhoods with your tigueraje. What the hell is wrong with you guys? Do you think this is the Yankees and the Braves playing at the World Series?

Stay at the Malecon with your cheap rum and bachata and leave us alone.

TW

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
TW

What's wrong with you?! Is that the bitterness of a defeated Aguilucho? I am all for celebration. Moreover, I hope they do a big bonche in front of your place tonight and don't let you sleep all night. :D

Go Licey! :)

John El ?nico

Jan 9, 2002
TW

Well man, i live across the street of Sammy Sosa house in the most expensive neighborhood in Santo Domingo, in a penthouse that you will never could afford to live. even in your dreams.
there is not poor people living here, but there are thousands of tigueres around where you live. one of the poorest barrios in SD is just located in the heart of NAco-Piantini area. I guess this is the place where you live.

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
When my buddy Chalie and I lived there, Licey was my team and the Aguilas were his. He lives two hours north of me so I will be travelling soon for my spaghetti dinner prize...Gracias Licey!!

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
To John El Unico

John, you are "El Hablador Unico", you really laid an egg!! It just goes to show you how people who don't know Santo Domingo make up stories.

You said you live across the street from Sammy Sosa's house? Well across from Sammy is the Mirador Park...all park, no houses!!! and believe it or not there are more colmadones on Anacaona Avenue than the entire Piantini. In fact, where I live you have to drive 10 blocks to the next colmado.

Anacaona Avenue also has several corners where you can get chimichurris and you can get happily mugged right across from Sammy's house even in the morning. That's why he has such a big wall.

Let me know if you want to buy my Cacicazgos Apartment at Ginaka XI's, we can start discussions at $3.5 million., or my commercial property at Nu?ez de Caceres and Romulo Bentancourt for about $10 milllion. Call my Realtor Vic-May for details.

TW

John El ?nico

Jan 9, 2002
just an idiot dont know that there are rich properties that have 2 or 3 streets entrance. Sammy Sosa house is one of them. Anacaona to the south, and my street to the north. pedro martinez also live there.
and there are just 2 colmados in Los Cacicazgos. sorry not colmadones, and not poor barrios like in piantini.