hooters or nargas?

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
...need some help in settling a little dispute here

someone told me that there's a hooters in DR and I say no. I remember seeing a "ghetto" hooters but not the real thing. second, which theme is more likely to be succed in DR - hooters or nargas?

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
nalgas for sure nargas i dunno

once upon a time there was a dominican hooters on the malecon in santo domingo. but then they changed the name to something else. they are still where the old cinemas used to be.

the best ones are on the right side on 25 de marzo just before you get to the crossing where the zona franca de san isidro is...before the cabanas.

they will even let leave your teeth marks on a narga (nalga) for 20 usd.

further reference can be obtained from pepe

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Hooters

The Dominican Hooters turned out to be a fake and the real Hooters franchise had the Dominican bunnies change their name.

Of course, the Dominican hooties don't look like the USA brand. They don't lack for rear end and tights, but they don't look the part. Besides, most of them are tigueras who talk cibae?o or some other dialect. They have no class.

I have been to the one on San Vicente de Paul and it is not the same anymore. The girls have gone down in quality and the tigueres who go there make you squirm.

TW

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
It,s "NALGAS",not "NARGAS"

Hope that was a spelling mistake,are you sure you are Dominican? There was a "fake",Hooters" on Independencia,and on San Vincente de Paul. They later changed the names to;"Booties" or some such nonsense.Remember "McDowels",the phoney McDonalds on Lincoln? Finally changed into the real deal a few years back.Dominicans like "Back",americans are breast men! Criss Colon

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Time for another Spanish lesson.

IMHO you pronounce it "nalgas" mostly in the DR, "nargas" is the correct spelling.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
mkohn

I am using the "Franklin"Larouse Spanish Professor.When I enter "Nalga"it says;buttock! Maybe I,ll try "Pompis"yes here it is;"Backside",how about "culo"?,Ok;"bum",or backside,bottom. Call it what you will,la Dominicana si tiene! Criss Colon

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Gracias. I couldn't find it in the Larousse on line. My paper edition is packed away some where. I will find it right after I buy a new one. I also am outta here.

Pepe

Jan 1, 2002
missing_dr

further reference can be obtained from pepe

missing_dr, I've been out of that race for a long time now. My bride keeps me busy enough. There's a Hooters about a couple a miles from my place and I have never been to it.

During my action days the only thing I had to worry about was nothing that Dr. Yunen could not zap within a couple of days.

Pepe :)

Last edited:

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Nalgas Vs Nargas

Well, here's my thing on this issue. The correct way in any language is "nalgas".

However, the Dominican man, specially "el piropeador", you know, the construction worker screaming his throat out at some long legs passing by under the scaffold? Well, this guy when he sees a real nice 4:11 rear with dual exhaust sticking out 26" from her belly button will scream....Que malditas naRgas!!!!!!

The kind of thing that would happen to Jeniffer Lopez.
Or perhaps maybe Jan has been subjected to the "Big R"

TW

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
You were a tad bit off Golo

How about.

Guy: Diablo....que maRdita naRgas.....cono....hay mammasita........asi igwalito que me recetaron..... hola mami!!!

Chic: Callete....sin verguenza!

I worked in the Zona Franca for 8 years, so I picked up the bloody street slang too.

Hooters in DR "I Wish"

i wish there were a Hooters in the DR, not a fake but an original "Hooters", good food, good drinks, excellent scenery.
Perhaps golo or Criss will apply for a franchise I understand it is only about $250,000 US

picture removed as to not infringe on copyright.
Darn it she was beautiful

Last edited:

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Well I don't know what the "big R" is. But I know hooters in Pittsburgh had the best Buffalo wings. I have to make some of those here someday...when I get an oven to cook the wings in, or a grill. The hotsause here isn't what I'm used to but I found 2 brands to mix together that gives almost the same efftct as my favorite...Franks Red Hot that I bought by the gallon in EE.UU...So after I get the cooking facilities I'll invite y'all for some real American wings...but sorry...no "hooters"!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
If I were to open a club I would have to call it "BUMIES" I think! The "House Special" would be;"My baby,s got BACK" ribs. The "waitress, would carry the trays to the tables on top of their "Bums"! No "Big Bum",no big tips! They would be "dressed" in sexy "Hobo" outfits,with the "Cheeks" cut out! "Hot Dogs "stuck" in a bun" would be featured.(Two for One on Mondays) Thursdays; "Ladies Night",all women who wear jeans or shorts with the "cheeks" cut out will get a "Free" order of ;"Criss,"Super Spicy cocktail Dogs!(The "cute" little "Bite Size"Hot Dogs)The "Dessert"menu would be a selection of toppings(Ice Cream,fresh fruits,warm honey,whipped cream,chocolate syrup etc.) served over;"Fresh Hot Sweet ,you guessed it!,"BUNS"!! This "Cocept" restaurant idea is henceforth my idea! "Manga,Manga" Criss Colon