Would you ever go on a photography tour or trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TobyWilliam79

Feb 3, 2016
Hi,

Would you ever go on a photography tour or trip? Why or why not? What would you look for? Would you need first class or would you like to go a bit rustic (yet nice and clean) for less money? What kind of photographic opportunities would you look for: people, places, animals, nature or other? How long would you travel and what would b your budget?

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Well to start things off here, no I am not that into photography and wouldn't go around the block to take a picture. But I have taken a photographer around the Province of Puerto Plata as she took pictures all day long! She was a photojournalist for a Swedish magazine.

curlando

Bronze
Jul 23, 2003
I photograph anything that's interesting the minute I walk out my door, plus my HTC Windows phone take better photos than some digital cameras. If you're in DR and you don't know when and what to photograph leave your camera at home.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Toby, the rules are that threads in this section have to be DR-related. Your original post makes no mention of anything related to the DR.

I'm not moving it to the Off-Topic section because you won't be able to view it or participate in it. You don't have the requisite number of posts to post in that section.

I'll chalk up this misunderstanding to you being new and not knowing. Welcome to the board.

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.