Baseball fun in Punta Cana Feb 12 to Feb. 19

Brad Elabdi

Feb 3, 2016
Calling all baseball and softball players (local, tourist, casual, intermediate, whatever). If you're in the Punta Cana area during these dates I invite you to join me and my nephew for some pick up baseball (spring training is around the corner doncha know:)

First of all greetings from the home of the American League East Champions Toronto Blue Jays. I don't play for the jays but I can hold my own pretty good even though baseball was never my first sport. This is me right here..not braggin or nothin just sayin I can hold my own.

Anywayz I'll be travelling with my kid nephew from San Fran who's taken a shining to soccer - don't hold it against him - so I'll be investing some time to convert him to the dark side of the american past time. When I'm not coaching the little sh*t I'd like to test my metal against some of the talented locals I've been hearing about like our very own Jose Bautista! What a man.

Failing that we'll be content to simply toss the ball around with anyone who's interested since I'll be leaving my hockey sticks at home.

So bring your gloves and ping me...game on.

Last edited: