Charters from US

The Skipper

Jan 31, 2002
What charter flights are there from the United States? I'm in the Midwest but would also be interested in charters that run out of the east coast or Miami.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Denisa, Please give more info on pace airlines. I am very interested in flying pace from DR to atlanta. Please give prices and dates for the charter services. thank you

P.S. if you have a phone number where I can call for the tour dates.

Datdanigirl

Jan 23, 2002
Air only from Midwest US to Punta Cana

Apple Vacations has special 'hot deals' listed on their website at

http://applevacations.com/jsp/specials/specials.jsp

Select your departure city, scroll down to Punta Cana and it will list each property they have a deal for, then there's an air-only box, it currently lists $399.00 for a 7-day trip.

I fly the Sun charter out of Detroit on occasion, it's cramped but gets you there and rare delays.

t - 23 days and counting!
~Danielle

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Charter from US

Hi denise , i never see pace airlines/falcon basketball team in ATL to operate to DR.

Only airlines with charter out of Altanta is UPS (United Parcel Services) and World Airways.

AZB fews months ago we have some charter Punta cana-Atlanta, La romana-Atlanta and Puerto Plata-Atlanta.
Also trans meridian airlines , operates chartes but all flight is to Cancun MX or Cozumel MX.

sam

Denisa

Jan 14, 2002
Latino 2002 & MZB
Hi! If you go to the pace airlines website there is a phone number and also listed are the cities that they offer service from. I bought a "vacation package" that included the air so I do not know charter prices or schedules.
Latino - what do you mean by pace airlines/falcon basketball team?

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Charters from Us

Hi denisa..i means that the basketball team falcons in Atlanta used that 737-200 to fly out here, if you click the pic you will see the little falcon in the tail of the aircraft.

I work at the Atlanta International airport.
I wish someone will start services from here to DR.

sam

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
Oye Samuel...

The Atlanta basketball team is the Hawks, the Falcons are the football team. I don't think that logo is for the Falcons anyway.
But I am interested in finding out more about this Paces Airlines. I wonder how much Denisa paid?

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
charters from US

Oopssss.....thank you Bob for the corrections....so you can see that i am a big fans of the basketball team (Falcons).

have a great day

sam

Denisa

Jan 14, 2002
Latino2002 (sam?)
I'm kind of worried. If you work at ATL and you know that Pace Airlines doesn't fly to the DR then why do my air tickets say Pace Airlines? The tickets say The gate is right across from British Airways. Maybe the tour company chartered the Pace Airlines flight? Have you any info?

Bob- the air was part of a package that included hotel and everything. I'm thinking it may be a chartered flight arranged throught the tour company. Hoping....

Latino2002

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Charter from US

Hi Denisa..ok let me se Brithis Airways gate is E-14..are you going nonstop ATL to RD ??..that's wonderful..lol.

What date's are you ttraveling?? let me check with Airport Group International ( the company incharge of International Councourses).

But fist time I hear about Peace airlines.

Well enjoy the sunshine and friendly people of RD.

bye
sam

ps. Maybe i will see ya at the airport.

jeanette

Feb 2, 2002
charters to La Romana

It seems there are more Apple charters out of Boston than NY. Does anyone know why? I want to fly direct to La Romana. Will I be able to get a flight there or do I have to drive from Santo Domingo?