Dominican Banned for Life MLB

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Mets? Jenrry Mejia permanently suspended by MLB...

Mejia was popped three times in a row in the span of 10 months, earning himself an early exit from las grandes ligas, with the distinction of being the first major league player to recieve a lifetime ban for steroids at the age of 26.

Around half the players suspended for steroids in mlb since drug testing was instituted are Dominican, and it seems as if the problem isn't going anywhere. I have no idea what sort of advice Mejia was getting, or what his handlers could possibly have been thinking, but he certainly wasn't acting alone. Behind every Dominican ball player are a slew of bloodsucking creeps that need to be exposed.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/jenrry...r-at-20--banned-for-life-at-26-003952536.html

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Who are The Mets? Oh, that's right, the other baseball team in the NY City area.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Weather he had "blood sucking creeps" behind him or not, he is a 26 year old man that needs to take responsibility for his actions.
He took the gamble to juice and he got caught 3 times.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Weather he had "blood sucking creeps" behind him or not, he is a 26 year old man that needs to take responsibility for his actions.
He took the gamble to juice and he got caught 3 times.

I am sure he feels it is not his fault.

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
You can take the Dominican out of the barrio but you can't take the barrio out of the Dominican.................
What a dumb azz!

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Three STRIKES and you are literally out!!!!!!!!!!!!! This bozo failed three drug tests. How to throw away a golden opportunity and a career. I guess maybe there is Dominican Winter Ball?????

if he failed three tests within the span of , say, seven years, we could understand, somewhat. but three in the space of ten months speaks to an incomprehensible stupidity that would not be displayed by plant species.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
if he failed three tests within the span of , say, seven years, we could understand, somewhat. but three in the space of ten months speaks to an incomprehensible stupidity that would not be displayed by plant species.

Animal and plant species usually do not behave against their best interest in such a manner.

I cannot fathom that an uneducated young man from a poor barrio with limited skills outside of baseball would do this to himself purposely. I believe his handlers are also to blame.

Very stupid man. Hope he never get s back in.

Technically, the lifetime ban isn't exactly for life. He can apply for reinstatement after one year, but must be out for two. So he can come back if he keeps himself focused and motivated, with an opportunity of making some decent cash before age catches up to him.

popeye

Bronze
Jan 22, 2016
Good! Just put them out of action!

Should also be banned by winter teams and most other major leagues around the world.

Time to cleanup the sports.

actually is banned by mexico and other leaques that honor the MLB ban, Dom rep does not so he can play here

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
It is the "won't happen to me" attitude. But 3 x, you have to be an idiot.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
As long as you have "buscones" and other weasels trying to make money off these players, a lifetime ban will do nothing. Time to go after the handlers. Those are the guys who should be banned for life.

popeye

Bronze
Jan 22, 2016
As long as you have "buscones" and other weasels trying to make money off these players, a lifetime ban will do nothing. Time to go after the handlers. Those are the guys who should be banned for life.

there has been many successful players