small hotels in Cofresi

lincka

Feb 14, 2016
I was at Los Charros in Cofresi for lunch a few weeks ago and loved the area, but didn't have time to check and see if there were any possible (smaller, cheaper) lodging options nearby. I am aware of the Lifestyle resort, and I know that takes up most of the area, but thought I saw a few little hotels or hostals near the Mexican restaurant. Unfortunately, I can't find anything when doing the typical hotel searches online. We're just looking to stay one night in Cofresi this coming Saturday. (Feb 20th) Any help/suggestions are welcome.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
I was at Los Charros in Cofresi for lunch a few weeks ago and loved the area, but didn't have time to check and see if there were any possible (smaller, cheaper) lodging options nearby. I am aware of the Lifestyle resort, and I know that takes up most of the area, but thought I saw a few little hotels or hostals near the Mexican restaurant. Unfortunately, I can't find anything when doing the typical hotel searches online. We're just looking to stay one night in Cofresi this coming Saturday. (Feb 20th) Any help/suggestions are welcome.

Stay at one of the Cabanas on the main roads, rent a room at Chris and Madys restaurant, or rent a condo on VRBO.com