Moving to DR

Jessica

Jan 31, 2002
Last year in november I spend my first holidays in the DR and I?m still very enthusiastic. I?m thinking about living in the DR and I?m searching for people who could give some advise.
To prepare such a stay is a lot of work and at the moment I don?t really know which questions about DR are important. When I?ll move to the DR I have to take my little son with me, he is now nearly three years old. Has anybody enperiences about living in DR with a little child? What?s about renting a flat, earning money, secrurity (woman alone with child) and all the things of every days life?!?
By the way: I?m learning spanish, so I think, language won?t be the problem.
Thank you for any information.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Hi Jessica

Everyday we get at least one person asking the same question you are asking. I suggest you use the search feature looking for those particular things that you are intestested about. Spend some time reading the board. No answer that we give you now will contain the wealth of information that is already in the archives. There's no "answer in a pill", when you have spent some time reading and you have some specific question that you couldn't find an answer to then come back with those questions.

Enjoy your reading. :}