One night in Santiago. Where to eat?

Pclark

Jan 14, 2016
We'll be in STI for just one night and are looking for a good place for dinner. What would you recommend?
How is Cabernet Tienda de Vinos?

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
I really like La Locanda.. Really good pasta and the Filet steak there is off the charts good.
Basically Italian. they have a few locations in the country. one in Santiago , and another in the Capital.

lalocandard.com/

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Marisco Caribe?o was not so good last time i went, could be hit or miss. was much better when it was Marisco Centro.
Food was very salty.. not tasty.. service was excellent though. just my .02
I generally stay away from all restaurants near the Monument now, too many Tourists

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
I really like Aroma del Sol, Calle del Sol corner Ave. Francia (just down from Puerto del Sol). Hipolito (owner) had a restaurant in N.Y. for 18 years (don't expect him to speak English, it was only 18 years). The quality of the food is very good and for being in a tourist part of town very reasonable.

Gurabo444

Nov 1, 2009
Costillitas de adan, KGB, Oli's Room, Mercato or yeah I love Cheff pepper lol. It all depends on the kind of food and the atmosphere that you want for the night. There are many others too, I read that someone mentioned Aromas del sol and yeah it is really good.

Gurabo444

Nov 1, 2009
BTW, this Sunday I went to a Mexican restaurant in los Jardines and I was impress by the food, plus I've been craving some good spicy food lately. The name of the place is Autentica Comida Mexicana or something like that. I always try to at least visit a new restaurant once or twice a month so it would be awesome if people would suggest more places in Santiago and the sorrounding areas.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Al kinds of choices. There is a McDonald's and right across the street is a KFC. Who could ask for more? These are near the elevado.
Der Fish

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Aroma Del Sol on the corner of Av. Francia and Del Sol directly across from Monumento a los H?roes de la Restauraci?n.