All inclusive resorts - where to find good deals?

petrolej

Feb 21, 2016
Hi,
are there any good sites to book all-inclusive holidays in Punta Cana / Bayahibe / La Romana / Samana?
I'm searching with booking.com and there are mostly smaller hotels with breakfast only.
Thanks for any tips.

petrolej

Feb 21, 2016
I don't know if I used the term "all inclusive" correctly. I am looking for a resort with all meals and drinks included. But no flight.

Jan 9, 2004
Hi,
are there any good sites to book all-inclusive holidays in Punta Cana / Bayahibe / La Romana / Samana?
I'm searching with booking.com and there are mostly smaller hotels with breakfast only.
Thanks for any tips.

Not sure what you are doing wrong, but if you put Punta Cana in the destination box and then your dates, you should get lots of choices like this;

http://www.booking.com/searchresult...st_length=5&ac_suggestion_theme_list_length=0

The majority of these are large all inclusives.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

ju10prd

On Vacation!
Nov 19, 2014
Accountkiller
In Samana Peninsula I think the AI's are all Bahia Principe hotels(4) except Amsha Marina in Las Galleras and can be found on Expedia easily. Your choice is limited in Bayahibe to one or two AI's but in Punta Cana/Bavaro there are so many and you find them without difficulty on Booking.com and Expedia.

Gringo Starr

*** I love DR1! ***
Aug 11, 2014
I was staying a few days in Barcelo Punta Cana recently, there was a 50% discount offer on their site, much cheaper than on expedia, booking, etc.