Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: nickelodeon resort to open in punta cana in may 2016

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz65 View Post
    Isn't that a little far from a large international airport to have any rapid tourism growth?
    Nickelodeon is on the Uvero Alto northern side of the Punta Cana beach strip... What has made the difference is the new highway that connects the area. That has resulted in the new hotels that have been added or are under construction. Would say it is about a 20 minute drive from the the Punta Cana International Airport.

2. Likes banzai liked this post
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by banzai View Post
    My family contemplating a visit to the nickelodeon resort punta cana. Any recent experiences or updates appreciated.
    Nickelodeon is quite nice.....and a bit pricey.

Not sure about your family budget and if there are children, but you might also look into Memories Splash...another kids friendly AI with a nice water park.....and less expensive.

Both are good options if you have younger children....just with different price points.

Respectfully,
    Playacaribe2

4. Likes keepcoming, banzai, Auryn liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

From the airport parking lot to Uvero Alto is 40 minutes a a reasonable pace. The new hotels in the area are Excellence El Carmen, Nickelodeon, Sensatori, Breathless, Chic. I think there's another one but I forgot the name.
    There are also a few under construction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12