love knows no age

Status
Not open for further replies.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
As long as she is 18, she can be with him for any reason................
It's nobody elses business........

waytogo

Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
The guy must have something going on for himself........
He can tell everyone his secret on his way to jail.........
And, no way he's only 60........

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
The guy must have something going on for himself........
He can tell everyone his secret on his way to jail.........
And, no way he's only 60........

He's got $$$$$ enough for her. It doesn't take much of it for a 16 year old.
If he is only 60 then he has had a rough life. LOL

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
This makes me sick to my stomach, he is a phucking pediphile and predator.
He can't find a nice 30 year old piece of ass to mop up the oatmeal that drips out of his jowls?

Jan 9, 2004
As long as she is 18, she can be with him for any reason................
It's nobody elses business........

While the legal age of consent is 18.....last I knew...the legal age for marriage is 16 for men and 15 for women in the DR.....and one of the articles references them as married.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

waytogo

Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
I believe the girls father has to consent in writing for his 15 year old daughter to marry..........
Just out of curiosity, what would the U.S. Government think about such a marriage........
Could he still be charged with child molestation?

Jan 9, 2004
I believe the girls father has to consent in writing for his 15 year old daughter to marry..........
Just out of curiosity, what would the U.S. Government think about such a marriage........
Could he still be charged with child molestation?

http://santodomingo.usembassy.gov/mobile//marriage_dr-e.html

Does not appear that parental consent is necessary for her to marry in the DR.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_marriage_in_the_United_States

Does not appear he could be charged in the US unless no parental consent was given in the DR.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

Last edited:

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
No worries , in 2 years he will be 5 years younger, an in 4 he will be even younger,,,
cuz he has tapped into the Fountain of Youth...

As long as its LEGAL.
I cant be hating on the man for it

that said, she does look more like his granddaughter than his Esposa.

.. LOL

peep2

Bronze
Oct 24, 2004
This had all the makings of a short lived thread about a common life style choice until you two spiced it up. Thanks ...... we want more :)

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
He's 66, and she is 16, meaning he must have been courting her way before she turned 16.

I don't care what the law says in ANY country. That is no excuse for this type of crap. And I don't know why this was even posted. This relationship has nothing to do with romance. It's sexual and psychological exploitation from both the old man's part and from the part of the family who let this happen.

That old man is disgusting, physically and morally, especially given the fact that there are plenty of useless grillos of age he could have married and it would not have made one bit of difference.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
He's 66, and she is 16, meaning he must have been courting her way before she turned 16.

I don't care what the law says in ANY country. That is no excuse for this type of crap. And I don't know why this was even posted. This relationship has nothing to do with romance. It's sexual and psychological exploitation from both the old man's part and from the part of the family who let this happen.

That old man is disgusting, physically and morally, especially given the fact that there are plenty of useless grillos of age he could have married and it would not have made one bit of difference.

The article clearly says he is 60, not 66. not that it matters..
it even says 50 yeas difference..

One more thing, can anyone translate or find out.. Does she have a BABY from before ??
im curious about something..

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012
I agree, I don't like it one bit, (as I'm almost in that bracket). While, I couldn't see myself doing a 16 y/o (she's still a child), face the facts, each contributor is probably getting what he/she want out of the deal. Hell, in 15 years, she may inherit a fortune.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
The article clearly says he is 60, not 66. not that it matters..
it even says 50 yeas difference..

I didn't get the information from the article. I got it from a friend in Jarabacoa who happens to know the girl, emphasis on GIRL.

I agree, I don't like it one bit, (as I'm almost in that bracket). While, I couldn't see myself doing a 16 y/o (she's still a child), face the facts, each contributor is probably getting what he/she want out of the deal. Hell, in 15 years, she may inherit a fortune.

That's not the point. The point is, if this guy has money, he has OPTIONS. A 16 year old should not be one of them.

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
If he cant get wood then he can't do anything so maybe the kid makes the best rice and bean's in jarabacoa.

Status
Not open for further replies.