Pet food stores in Santiago

Donna Waters

Nov 18, 2009
Hello everyone.
I need to find a pet food store in Santiago. I need specialty food - so cannot get it at supermarkets. I used to get it at El Arca upstairs from Bravo, but there is a monkey in there in desperate need of rescue - it has gone stir crazy and I just can't go in there. I spoke to the manager, but she just kept saying, "it's fine, it's fine, it's fine" Well it is definitely not fine, and I will be writing to the owner of Bravo.

So after that rant .... that's why I need to buy my specialty dog food at another good pet store, or possibly a veterinarian? One that stocks a variety of specialty foods.

Any ideas. And any suggestions about what to do about the monkey?
Thanks

exeurodominican

Feb 1, 2014
Mundo Animal, Av. 27 de Febrero No. 35, 809 971 6339 and Pet Hospital, Calle Ramon Peralt No. 34 Esq. Onesimo Jimenez, Los Jardines, 809 471 8222

pularvik

Jan 2, 2011
Check the Kirkland dog food in Price Mart. The first ingrediant is meat and there is no corn. It comes in purple bags, about 1,800 pesos.
My schnauzers love it,- but of course they also relish cat poop so we can't go by their taste. But they have great coats, small poops(means less filler)and I like the ingrediants better than than the ANF I was payine 3,000 pesos for at the vets.

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
I use alican or campeon, dogs seem to like it. 1050 and 1200 pesos per 40 lb repectively.

But I am not a dry-food dog owner. Half and half. Chicken, pork, dog food tins, eggs, salami lots of salami......