Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Place for lunch in Santiago?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Place for lunch in Santiago?

Hello! Can anyone recommend a good place for lunch in Santiago? Somewhere with great food and ambience would be terrific since my sister has never been to Santiago before ... and she's a chef! hahah!
    Help!!!
    Thanks

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Puerta del Sol...in the monument area

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Donna, this is the introduction thread, you should be posting these ??????????'s in the "living forum, or the one about Santiago, not here.

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Criss Colon View Post
    Donna, this is the introduction thread, you should be posting these ??????????'s in the "living forum, or the one about Santiago, not here.

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
    Moved...............

Moderator DR1.com

5. Likes Criss Colon liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Idiotic post removed.
    Last edited by Robert; 03-10-2016 at 06:18 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

La Marchena or Max Delicias for lunch.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Frank the Tank View Post
    La Marchena or Max Delicias for lunch.
    Great food and ambiance? Thats was what she requested. No, Noooooo.... Max Delicios? Come on, I ordered TWO TACOS and they stuffed them with cabbage not lettuce. And you know..."no es mi culpa" so I threw them off the patio onto whoever was below. Maybe the feral dogs can eat that.

La Marchena is nice inside but you have to watch what you order because they tend to "tweak"(for the worse) what are staples in other family style US restaurants, like the Caesar salad.

The real innovative places are in Los Jardines on Texas and those tiny roundabout streets.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Donna Waters View Post
    Hello! Can anyone recommend a good place for lunch in Santiago? Somewhere with great food and ambience would be terrific since my sister has never been to Santiago before ... and she's a chef! hahah!
    Help!!!
    Thanks
    Try KGB at Bella Terra Mall but don't expect too much

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Ooh La La, USN View Post
    Great food and ambiance? Thats was what she requested. No, Noooooo.... Max Delicios? Come on, I ordered TWO TACOS and they stuffed them with cabbage not lettuce. And you know..."no es mi culpa" so I threw them off the patio onto whoever was below. Maybe the feral dogs can eat that.

La Marchena is nice inside but you have to watch what you order because they tend to "tweak"(for the worse) what are staples in other family style US restaurants, like the Caesar salad.

The real innovative places are in Los Jardines on Texas and those tiny roundabout streets.
    Max Delicios??? Dont go, the burger I got was made from dead dog , i know the smell, I also threw over the patio. The other places mentioned are good.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Donna Waters View Post
    Help!!!
    Thanks
    Minas!

By far the best new option in Santiago. Barely 9 months old since it opened their doors, but very exquisite!
    One Dominican at a time please!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast