All the construction

jeb321

Bronze
Dec 12, 2008
Each time I drive into Punta Cana Village it seems another new construction site is looming. Yesterday I did
notice one sign identified as corporate office grupo punta cana. Does anyone know what some of these other
sites are? One huge area across highway opposite bkue mall? Others all along road near referencia?
Thanks, jeb

Ron Anjero

Aug 8, 2013
Across from the Blue Mall will be a gas station. Adjacent to the Blue Mall and the access roadway is the new location for Nacional. That's what I have been told.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Also the hospital that was originally going to be built on the site that is now being used for the GPC corporate offices is now apparently going to be on the main highway, next to the Blue Mall.
One of the sites under construction is for the offices of Seguros Popular.
The two new buildings that are near completion are for offices, like the Cedro and Belanova buildings across the road.
Another lot has been cleared and fenced off, next to Scotia Bank - anyone know what is going to be built there?

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
I wish they would relocate Wendy's to a standalone building and add a drive-thru :D Bigger and with better sound control...

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
I wish they would relocate Wendy's to a standalone building and add a drive-thru :D Bigger and with better sound control...

A drive thru here? Thats a good one. I can just hear the horns honking, see the fights starting and watching the motos trying to pass to get to the window first.
That would be so entertaining I think your on to something.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
A drive thru here? Thats a good one. I can just hear the horns honking, see the fights starting and watching the motos trying to pass to get to the window first.
That would be so entertaining I think your on to something.

Pollo Rey has a drive thru and I?ve never seen any problems.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
In SD all fast food places have drive thru, many drug stores too. Never a problem, sometimes there are drive tru's with access to it from two directions, never a problem either.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Please let's try and stay on topic.
Drive-throughs are common in the DR - fast food restaurants, pharmacies, banks and even liquor stores have them - but this is about the constructions in and around Punta Cana Village.