Hi My Story

juanpablo

Mar 19, 2016
Hi I'm Rob,

I have been browsing here for while and finally decided to make an account, I have been very blessed in my life to meet wonderful people, including the guy who my girlfriend at the time cheated on me with "he cheated on her back" lol anyways I fell in love with the DR and what it has to offer. I love the food, the beaches and women. I funded so much it looked like I had them on payroll, that ended up with a very close relationship with western union and of course I cut most off and the others well I pay them to practice my spanish with, I rather pay 1300 pesos a month for there internet and have practice all I want then hundreds of USD a session.

I am a very positive guy 25 and pretty successful at a somewhat young age, I will travel more to the DR, I went to santiago, santo domingo and had some great experiences. I have lots of wisdom with the women there but I want something more ya know? I am looking for business opportunities as well as meeting positive like minded people. What d you say? lets crack open a presidente and have great conversations.

I am looking to learn a lot from this forum about DR, the culture, food, more about the women anything I can and looking to spread the positivity around.

- Juan Pablo :)

santiagodude

Nov 25, 2012
Welcome Juan Pablo ( I do love the churrasco and the women finish a close second ;) ) Many business ops for the brave and fearless.....

juanpablo

Mar 19, 2016
yes, I love the food only when they cook it and serve it by my bedside :( cuz they make it with love. The restaurants are good too :)

Ecoman1949

Born to Ride.
Oct 17, 2015
Welcome Rob. I've been on an adventure here for six winters. Love the people and the place. Good luck.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Hi I'm Rob,

I have been browsing here for while and finally decided to make an account, I have been very blessed in my life to meet wonderful people, including the guy who my girlfriend at the time cheated on me with "he cheated on her back" lol anyways I fell in love with the DR and what it has to offer. I love the food, the beaches and women. I funded so much it looked like I had them on payroll, that ended up with a very close relationship with western union and of course I cut most off and the others well I pay them to practice my spanish with, I rather pay 1300 pesos a month for there internet and have practice all I want then hundreds of USD a session.

I am a very positive guy 25 and pretty successful at a somewhat young age, I will travel more to the DR, I went to santiago, santo domingo and had some great experiences. I have lots of wisdom with the women there but I want something more ya know? I am looking for business opportunities as well as meeting positive like minded people. What d you say? lets crack open a presidente and have great conversations.

I am looking to learn a lot from this forum about DR, the culture, food, more about the women anything I can and looking to spread the positivity around.

- Juan Pablo :)

Put me on your list. Send me money every month. Of course, you love the DR. You're 25 single and think these women really like you or more likely your MONEY! Be careful my friend.