Help finding a place

NAGUA

Mar 19, 2016
We will be flying to Punta Cana in June and am looking for a 2 bedroom apartment must have kitchen. Have $500 for 4 nights. Looking for place with nice pool, restaurant and bar. Oh there is 5 adults and a baby that will be 9 months.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
We will be flying to Punta Cana in June and am looking for a 2 bedroom apartment must have kitchen. Have $500 for 4 nights. Looking for place with nice pool, restaurant and bar. Oh there is 5 adults and a baby that will be 9 months.

go to VRBO.com (vacation rental by owner) or homeaway.com. Many listings for Punta Cana. $100 a night is low for a 2 br apt,

NAGUA

Mar 19, 2016
go to VRBO.com (vacation rental by owner) or homeaway.com. Many listings for Punta Cana. $100 a night is low for a 2 br apt,
$100 a night would be $400 in my original post I put 4 nights at $500 which is $125 a night not $100. But even at $125 a night very few selections. I have visited DR over 60 times over the years and I am not a tourist. Wife is from Nagua and we are having to bus her family from there to get to Punta Cana. The only reason we are going to PUJ is because of the direct flight from DFW. Anyway thank you very much for link. My history with paying a deposit has never been good in the DR. These places are asking ridiculous deposits. Talked with our hotel that we stayed at in 2013 Karibo and worked out a flat rate of $500 for 2 bedroom with full kitchen with washer and dryer jacuzzi on balcony and so on. Thanks again