Pygmy goats

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
There was an agricultural fair at the Feria Ganadera in Santo Domingo a few weeks ago. Mr AE spent the day there and says they were on exhibit there. Maybe if you call the office they can tell you who had them

xstew

Jul 4, 2012
There was an agricultural fair at the Feria Ganadera in Santo Domingo a few weeks ago. Mr AE spent the day there and says they were on exhibit there. Maybe if you call the office they can tell you who had them

In a country that has more goats than people why is their no goats milk? I love Goats Milk!

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
In a country that has more goats than people why is their no goats milk? I love Goats Milk!

I know where you can buy a goat and milk it every morning about the time the sun comes up and again as it falls below the horizon!
Der Fish

reilleyp

Dec 12, 2006

I will have to look around for a few. About 10 years ago I had one in the US, but it did not work out. The pygmy expected to join me and my two dogs for walks and come into the house, which obviously was not feasible. He really needed another goat friend but I did not have the space, and I got tired on him smashing my shins with his horns. In the DR I would like to try it again.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
i have bought 2 goats in d.r. hahaha first 1 50$us approx... plus notary and drinks all around.... then trips to visit same....never around when i was....then selling goat (same) prices where low,,,

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
second one...had to pay for the care of same goat...never saw it and finally paid for slaughter of and shared the proceeds...

reilleyp

Dec 12, 2006
i have bought 2 goats in d.r. hahaha first 1 50$us approx... plus notary and drinks all around.... then trips to visit same....never around when i was....then selling goat (same) prices where low,,,

Chic are you still talking about goats, or are we now talking about women, or timeshares or something else? LOL