Punto delivery

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
Have anyone used punto delivery?
I had used it for second time and I just had order a chicken wings from place that I didn't know it existed, and it was just few blocks away from my house too.
I am finding new restaurants and now I am loving it.

Anyone have suggestions for future orders?

I had ordered King crab chips and couple of rolls on first time from Oily's . And now it's my Nacho replacement when I am lazy, it just needs lots of jalape?o.

joe

Brain Donor!
Jan 12, 2016
In chic speak rest= restaurant.

Borracho indeed......but I'm getting used to it.

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
I just like choices.
There are those moments that my wife wants pizza and i want something else. We browse through restaurants and menu and we can meet in middle ground.
We had Mango habanero today and it needs more habanero, otherwise it's decent chicken wings. Next time if I decide to order 5X mas habanero.

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
Where is this service available. SD?

I believe it's Santiago only for now. But I am not 100% on that.
puntodelivery.com they deliver almost all except chicas. Lol
I found several that I had not know it existed or long forgotten.
They charged $85 for delivery but I always pay around that for tip anyways.
Good sources to tryout some of the restaurants in Santiago in comfort of your home.

shorts

Dec 3, 2012
I use puntodelivery at least once a week... Many of the restaurants on it offer free delivery but for me the 85 peso charge is worth not having to deal with the horrible customer service over the phone.

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
I guess the initial decent service has gone downhill a little.
It takes long time to get things delivered and food isn't that great either.
I am not ordering as much these days but it still is good place to find a restaurant and see what they have to offer.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Phew!

Its an actual delivery service.

When I read the title of this thread, I thought the OP was going to comment about some new service in the Dominican illicit drug world. lol