Does this country offer any employment without a Cedula...

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Is there any jobs in this country that will accept passport...

Not really, what country does? You can probably find something to do without being caught, but as far as it being legal, probably not. If you have a few thousand bucks to invest do your own thing.
Der Fish

fuchs4d

Mar 7, 2004
Sugar cane cutter, construction worker, gardener, waiter, tourist guide, moto concho (self-employed)

to name a few.

Alexander

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Actually there are plenty of time share sales in Punta Cana Hotels that will hire you. But they are on commission only, and if
you do not produce you will be gone fast.

jmnorr

Nov 22, 2012
As noted by Harleysrock earning a living here is a lot of hard work! It is not "all inclusive"

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
haha ive never asked for either ...i hire em sometimes its good...sometimes not so...had one long term...better to have an uncle who
owns a factory here... u can work there...

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
I?m located in Santo Domingo. Do you happen to know exacually, which call center hire without cedula...

Almost if not all will hire without a cedula, but they insist you start the regularization to obtain a cedula. they usually have their own lawyers to help rip you off on the costs

Virgo

Bronze
Oct 26, 2013
Almost if not all will hire without a cedula, but they insist you start the regularization to obtain a cedula. they usually have their own lawyers to help rip you off on the costs

Which regularization? As fas as I know that program has long expired.

The OP seems to be asking about working LEGALLY without a cedula. Obviously, working illegal here is always possible (in certain trades, in certain businesses, etc). That is what great many Haitians do.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
Which regularization? As fas as I know that program has long expired.

The OP seems to be asking about working LEGALLY without a cedula. Obviously, working illegal here is always possible (in certain trades, in certain businesses, etc). That is what great many Haitians do.

I used the word regularization as in starting the process to become legal, IE residency, not the program called regularization.

Yes many work illegally, but that was not the OP's question.

Jul 28, 2014
Basically any kind of grunt work (construction/lawn/tradesman helper), or knowing a gringo that owns a business to give you a morsel or 2 of work is about your only hope of getting work, being non-legit

Virgo

Bronze
Oct 26, 2013
I used the word regularization as in starting the process to become legal, IE residency, not the program called regularization.
Well, regularization is regularization (exactly what you meant). As far as I know that opportunity has expired. It is NOT an open-ended program that is always available.

Well, regularization is regularization (exactly what you meant). As far as I know that opportunity has expired. It is NOT an open-ended program that is always available.

Dude is not talking about the regulization process you are talking about. They are just saying that jobs will usually help you get residency if they hire you without residency which in good jobs this does happen!

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Is there any jobs in this country that will accept passport...

No, there are no jobs you can in any way support yourself on that will employ you illegally. There is misinformation on here ^^^^^^^^ about call centres employing you if you start the residency process. This is not the case, SOME may take you on if you have already began the process and have evidence that your application is in process. But no call centre is going to bother with the fiasco of setting wheels in motion for you when they can not even promise you a position past training, and are you really going to pay an employer money to MAYBE employ you, maybe not. Where ever this information has come from it is rather bad ad so I'd forget it. Even knowing a gringo with a business is not the answer these days, as no one knows what awaits them with the 'crack down'.

Last edited: