Jay costambar picked up.

monfongo

Bronze
Feb 10, 2005
This guy Jay who has been living in Costambar off and on for the past 10 yrs. was picked up on Sunday by Interpol on from what I understand a 10 yr. old murder charge, he was picked up at Solo Mio where he was staying I've known him for about 10 yrs I never would have guessed it.

algrundie

Mar 21, 2016
You do not know ****, get your facts correct before you post here amwfans . com/thread/1539/carey-price-florida-2003[/url]
He was wanted for DUI manslaughter charges, THAT IS NOT MURDER
also see spacecoastdaily . com/2016/03/florida-highway-patrol-seeks-fugitive-dui-manslaughter-suspect-carey-c-price/[/url]

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
You do not know ****, get your facts correct before you post here amwfans . com/thread/1539/carey-price-florida-2003[/url]
also see spacecoastdaily . com/2016/03/florida-highway-patrol-seeks-fugitive-dui-manslaughter-suspect-carey-c-price/[/url]

Close enough to murder for me, good riddance

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011

Oops, i didn't mean to give you a dislike.

Isn't this just semantics of language use here?

Isn't the accidental killing of someone with your car constitute, "Manslaughter?"

Although Manslaughter is not "pre-mediated murder," isn't it still the accidental killing of someone?

Frank

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Oops, i didn't mean to give you a dislike.

Isn't this just semantics of language use here?

Isn't the accidental killing of someone with your car constitute, "Manslaughter?"

Although Manslaughter is not "pre-mediated murder," isn't it still the accidental killing of someone?

Frank

That's why they cal it manslaughter and not murder, There was no intent to kill.

PICHARDO

One Dominican at a time, please!
May 15, 2003
Santiago de Los 30 Caballeros
That's why they cal it manslaughter and not murder, There was no intent to kill.

Getting behind the wheel and while DUI is premeditated murder under my book.

Just like waving a loaded gun with a round on the chamber without safety on or in the case of a revolver, with the finger on the trigger is nothing less than that.

If they treated each death under DUI or related as I posted, maybe we wouldn't have so many deaths like these.

An accident is when you are driving and things go wrong and somebody gets killed.
Murder is when a driver gets behind the wheel against the Law in the first place.

No mercy from my part for these folks.

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I Googled Carey Carl Price . The Facebook page is creepy.
I also learned he was featured on America's Most Wanted TV show more than once.
I am glad they finally caught him. I hope he is in jail for a very long time now!
Fuker!

algrundie

Mar 21, 2016
google "Carey Carl Price" , I have known Jay for over 8 years, and I know about his situation look at
https: // www . facebook.com/trina.dobreff/media_set?set=a.10204799730767122.1053793338&type=3

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

Just like waving a loaded gun with a round on the chamber without safety on or in the case of a revolver, with the finger on the trigger is nothing less than that.

If they treated each death under DUI or related as I posted, maybe we wouldn't have so many deaths like these.

An accident is when you are driving and things go wrong and somebody gets killed.
Murder is when a driver gets behind the wheel against the Law in the first place.

this only makes sense if you can make the case that a drunk has the capability to premeditate.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
its a shame...ok accdtal hit...drunk is bad but how drunk ???most states now its 2 beers...that aint drunk...but running aint good...
and when your crime is serious enough they look for you...
would have been nice if he was turned in for a reward...$$$ 5000$for info on his whereabouts...???? 2 or 3 $ call...

rogerramjet1

Sep 10, 2015

It is NOT ( re' your first statement)
Look up what premeditated means i.e to think out some type of action or a plan of some description BEFORE doing it.
He did not purposefully set out to kill somebody.
he may have planned to become inebriated ( that is premeditated - but that in and of itself is no crime).
Was he reckless, showing great disregard for others...YES!!! Take him to jail on manslaughter

nor is your second example - im sorry but you must think through what youre saying. Again, this is a reckless , stupid act...but the waver of the gun may never have planned for it to go off and kill his child. So it could not be said to be premiditated. Murder speaks again, of some level of premeditation. If the gun went off and the baby was shot and killed then that wouldnt be murder...
For both examples id say INVOLUNTARY MANSLAUGHTER.
Are both examples reprehensible acts of stupidity yesssss; are they egregious acts yes; are they actsof murder NO.....due to the absense of intention

Any further legal couseling by me the said legal counselorer shall incur a legal fee of a tuna sandwiche, a coke and you having to shave my back whilst your wife watches