Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: List of Countries Dominican ciizens can enter visa free.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default List of Countries Dominican ciizens can enter visa free.

List of Countries Dominican ciizens can enter visa free( Issued upon arrival,E-visa Online) as of 4/15/16 and updated 4/8/2018

Please double check with the country's embassy you wish to visit before making travel plans

Countries with the following symbols * or #
    mean
    #(Visa on Arrival)
    *(E-Visa Online)

Armenia *#
    Bahrain *
    Bangladesh
    Belize
    Bolivia #
    Botswana
    Brazil - Visa waiver agreement was signed in May 2018 and it is yet to come into force
    Cambodia *
    Colombia
    Comoros #
    Cuba* #
    Djibouti #
    Ecuador
    Egypt
    El Salvador
    English Guyana
    Georgia
    Grenada
    Guinea Bissau
    Guatemala
    Honduras
    Hong Kong
    India*
    Indonesia
    Iran*
    Israel
    Japan
    Jordan
    Laos
    Lebanon#
    Madagascar#
    Macau
    Malaysia
    Maldives
    Mauritania
    Micronesia
    Mozambique#
    Montserrat
    Nepal
    Nicaragua#
    Palau
    Peru
    Philippines
    Qatar *
    St Kitts & Nevis
    Samoa
    Sao Tome
    Seychelles
    Singapore
    South Korea
    Solomon Islands
    Sri Lanka
    Tanzania#
    Timor Leste
    Togo#
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Turkey*
    Tuvalu
    Ukraine*
    Uganda#
    Uruguay

Please check with the country’s embassy you wish to visit before making travel plans.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa...ublic_citizens
    Last edited by AnnaC; 05-16-2018 at 11:03 PM.

2. Likes windeguy, alhasdo liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Would be great if you provide a link. Also you can add the countries that Dominican can visit without visa when we have visas from 1st. world countries.

With Multiple Entrance United State Visa in Dominican Passport used previosly.

Mexico.

With Multiple Entrance United State, Canada, and Schengen Visas used previosly.

Aruba
    Costa Rica
    Curacao
    Haiti
    Panama
    Saint Marteen
    Last edited by AnnaC; 04-15-2016 at 08:55 AM.

4. Likes windeguy liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Riva_31, where did you see the information on US multiple entry visas allowing people to visit those countries visa free?

(Of course all Dominicans are really waiting for the greatest visa gift ever, the visa free travel PICHARDO promised is coming to the USA).

Supposedly Russia can soon be added to the list.

6. Likes Russell liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by windeguy View Post
    Riva_31, where did you see the information on US multiple entry visas allowing people to visit those countries visa free?

(Of course all Dominicans are really waiting for the greatest visa gift ever, the visa free travel PICHARDO promised is coming to the USA).

Supposedly Russia can soon be added to the list.
    I visited last september Costa Rica with my Canadian visa, way back I had 5 hrs conection time in Panama and asked if I could go out few hrs and they told me I can but not with 5 hrs conecting time, they acept in our passports those 3 kinds of visas, when I got my Mexican Visa I asked about my friends with USA visas and they told no problem they can go, and they went with no problem. About Aruba, Curacao and ST. Marteen was in news papers in 2014 and is still valid, I asked to PAWA and they told me is correct that information, same for Haiti was on news.

But always is good to confirm with the consulate of the countries we plan to visit and with the airline before buy the ticket, also be careful with the expiration date some countries ruled about 3 months validity some other 6 months validity at the momento of your trip.

8. Likes windeguy, Russell liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

This is a pretty accurate list mainteined by few wikipedia contributors. The data is taken from Timatic, witch is the same source that airlines uses to let you board the plane.

As for using the Us, Schengen, Canadian or UK visas to enter third countries it work like this. They give access to every central american country if they are valid and has already being used. Mexico only accepts US visa (no schengen or uk or canada)

Most caribbean islands can be visited, except Bahamas, the French Departments,st lucia or Barbados. St Martin is a bit of a grey area, the dutch side can be visited with the us visa, the french side not. But theres no border between sides.and the airport is on the dutch side so go figure.

In Europe, future members of the schengen area can be visited with the schemgen visa as long as it is multiple.

10. Likes windeguy, Russell liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Websites for obtaining E-visas for the following countries

Armenia : www.mfa.am/eVisa/watis.htm
    Bahrain : www.evisa.gov.bh
    Bangladesh :www.visa.gov.bd
    Cambodia : www.evisa.gov.kh
    India: www.indianvisaonline.gov.in
    Iran: www.iranianvisa.com
    Turkey: www.evisa.gov.tr/en
    Zimbabwe: www.evisa.gov.zw

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=JC171;1689484]List of Countries Dominican ciizens can enter visa free( Issued upon arrival,E-visa Online) as of 4/15/16
    I did my best to be as accurate as possible and got first hand info from Embassies/Consulates
    Hope it helps.

Visa Free for stays between 7 days to 180 days and fees between $10usd-$160 usd depending on the individual country and purpose of visit

*(E-Visa Online)

Websites for obtaining E-visas for the following countries

Armenia : www.mfa.am/eVisa/watis.htm
    Bahrain : www.evisa.gov.bh
    Bangladesh :www.visa.gov.bd
    Cambodia : www.evisa.gov.kh
    India: www.indianvisaonline.gov.in
    Iran: www.iranianvisa.com
    Turkey: www.evisa.gov.tr/en
    Zimbabwe: www.evisa.gov.zw

13. Likes AnnaC, windeguy, Russell liked this post
    Moderator - North Coast Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

relevant info in listin diario today:
    https://www.listindiario.com/la-repu...n-su-pasaporte

according to MIREX no visa is required fro travel to:
    Corea, Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Filipinas, Georgia, Guyana Inglesa, Guatemala, Honduras, Perú, Paraguay, Belice, Botswana ( al sur de África), Israel, Japón, Líbano, Trinidad y Tobago, Turquía, Marruecos, Ucrania y Vietnam.
    valid US/schengen/canadian visa make it possible to travel to:
    Aruba, Bonaire, Curazao, México, Panamá, Rumanía, San Martín, San Eustaquio y Saba.

North Coast Moderator

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

El Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores, en su portal, tiene el listado de los países que han suprimido el visado a los dominicanos, empezando por Corea, Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Filipinas, Georgia, Guyana Inglesa, Guatemala, Honduras, Perú, Paraguay, Belice y Botswana ( al sur de África).

También pueden viajar sin restricción a Israel, Japón, Líbano, Trinidad y Tobago, Turquía, Marruecos, Ucrania y Vietnam.

https://www.listindiario.com/la-repu...n-su-pasaporte

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Incognito View Post
    This is a pretty accurate list mainteined by few wikipedia contributors. The data is taken from Timatic, witch is the same source that airlines uses to let you board the plane.

As for using the Us, Schengen, Canadian or UK visas to enter third countries it work like this. They give access to every central american country if they are valid and has already being used. Mexico only accepts US visa (no schengen or uk or canada)
    Actually we can visit all central america countries except for Panama and Costa Rica.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Incognito View Post

Most caribbean islands can be visited, except Bahamas, the French Departments,st lucia or Barbados. St Martin is a bit of a grey area, the dutch side can be visited with the us visa, the french side not. But theres no border between sides.and the airport is on the dutch side so go figure.
    I was in St. Matin with Canadian Visa and I went to the Dutch side to French Side just changing one bus with not issues, make the trip in public transport back and forth and paid just 4.00 dollares.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast