Naked woman on top of SUV driving around Santiago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgo

Bronze
Oct 26, 2013
What the subject line says. Slight nudity (you can tell she is naked but can't see much detail).
Apparently she is some type of dancer from Venezuela who used to work at Casa Blanca Night Club (for what it's worth).

[video=youtube_share;LozA_9DR4lw]https://youtu.be/LozA_9DR4lw[/video]

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
tremendo cuerpazo... i don't have sunroof but i have a nice jeep and she could sit on my lap. call me, honey.

Virgo

Bronze
Oct 26, 2013
tremendo cuerpazo... i don't have sunroof but i have a nice jeep and she could sit on my lap. call me, honey.

Fine, but I thought you were a straight woman, though. Was I wrong on one or both counts?

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Last time something similar happened in SD the girls involved were arrested and it was a big issue in the papers for days. But that's years ago.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Fine, but I thought you were a straight woman, though. Was I wrong on one or both counts?

hello? i have eyes that can see. and those eyes see pretty hot and juicy piece of meat. nothing wrong with embracing the marvels of nature.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
i think i can say for all of dr1 we are not scared of nudity.... we all stand naked....

EddieC

May 8, 2003
Why at night?

What the subject line says. Slight nudity (you can tell she is naked but can't see much detail).
Apparently she is some type of dancer from Venezuela who used to work at Casa Blanca Night Club (for what it's worth).

[video=youtube_share;LozA_9DR4lw]https://youtu.be/LozA_9DR4lw[/video]

Better to do these things in the day!

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
This morning I was at aMcDonalds in western Canada and there was 6 year old kid eating his meal on top of a Jeep. I thought it was kinda weird but after seeing this video I can't wait to get back.
The DR is so much more interesting.
Naked chicas hanging out of a sunroof is so much cooler and easier to understand.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
There's a guy that has a small 3 wheeler motorcycle seemingly home made, that buzzes by our place near midnight every once in a while with 2 topless babes aboard.
Der Fish

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
and people always scratch their heads when I tell them.. I LOVE SANTO DOMINGO :laugh:

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Believe it or not, I have done that.... with a girl.

We called it the 'Buckboard Routine.

Set the car on cruise control... slide up thru the roof... steer with your feet.

Brakes ??? not possible... need to be fast

best done just before dawn.... less traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.