Looking for an Apartment in sosua

max009200

Apr 10, 2016
Hey guys,

I am Looking for an Apartment in sosua (i will do an internship there from september 2016 to january 2017). Does anybody if you know somebody who rents apartments? I am student so my budget isn't that high. What I need is a stable internet connection (I am self employed next to my studie and have to do a few stuff online). My I company for the internship is in el batey so it would be great if somebody know an apartment in that area.

Thank you! :)

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
I know of one, very large--two bedrooms, inexpensive, quiet & secure building, but unfurnished, and they probably would want you to sign a one-year contract.

max009200

Apr 10, 2016
Thank you for your answer, but furniture is a must for me, i am from Europe, i am Not able to furnish the Apartment :D

max009200

Apr 10, 2016
Actually i am looking for an Apartment i will be there for nearly 5 months, so just a Hotel room Would be to small.. My Budget is around 400usd per month.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Actually i am looking for an Apartment i will be there for nearly 5 months, so just a Hotel room Would be to small.. My Budget is around 400usd per month.

I am not saying it's impossible, but that is a mighty low number for a safe furnished flat in El Batey.
You can find something small for that price without airconditioning and spotty power, internet, and hot water???

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
Go to Apartments Don Juan, its in El Batey. It is within your price range (less last time I stayed there). It is secure and clean. It even has a pool. Miguel, who manages the place, is a really good guy.
It is located just off Pedro Clisante (main drag) behind Diva (womens clothing store).

Bred

Bronze
Aug 13, 2006
Sosua
I am not saying it's impossible, but that is a mighty low number for a safe furnished flat in El Batey.
You can find something small for that price without airconditioning and spotty power, internet, and hot water???

There are quite a few options in Sosua at that price range. To OP - google for LaPlaya Sosua web site. Plenty rental ads there.

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
You can also look into long-term rental at places like Tropix Hotel, which has one apartment with a private kitchen. No A/C. But a very decent one-bedroom in a walled facility. If it's available, they would be VERY happy to rent in your price range (also negotiable) for low season. You could also rent a room there, with a shared kitchen and as I say, prices are negotiable. Also look at Hotel Orchidee. And Aparthotel Michaela. All centrally located.

Noto bene: Tropix is not chica-friendly. The others are.

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Stop in at Rocky's. Or look them up on the internet.
I dropped a guy of there the other day and he says he found a monthly rental for $350. Try PM to Gilbert a fairly new poster here.

debor101

Apr 18, 2016
I paid 400 U.S. fully furnished, linens, security, fans and A/C at Ynoa Apartments or Jardines Ynoa - in El Batey during high season

debor101

Apr 18, 2016
trying to send you his email contact for Apartment Ynoa or some locals call it Apartment Azul here is email jardinesynoa at hotmail then dot com