Any one know Rosa B Van Sant in POP

shingani

May 7, 2011
Rosa formerly from Luperon, happily married to Bruce Van Sant, the famous yachtman, author of popular sailing books, is a well respected estate agent.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
bruce the margarita cat dude? he is a poster on dr1, no? and just now i realize that i kinda "know" him, have seen him many times and chatted briefly.
margarita cat is so well written, one of the top writing talents here next to daniel duvall (danduva).

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Bruce is alive and well. As ornery and stubborn as ever...:p :))

Yeah he is good. He and Rosa were featured on a recent video for people who cruise the Caribbean.

HB

Russell

Jun 17, 2017
When someone connects with her; I am interested in selling my place here in Luperon Hills.
Friends of mine from Canada said she did a great job selling an apartment building for them.
Just do not know how to contact with Her.
Russell

luperongringo

Jun 16, 2016
Rosa Van Sant

When someone connects with her; I am interested in selling my place here in Luperon Hills.
Friends of mine from Canada said she did a great job selling an apartment building for them.
Just do not know how to contact with Her.
Russell

Hello Russell, I also want to sell my house on Gringo Hill in La Rusia de Luperon. I was in contact with Rosa, but she said say she didn't want to travel to Luperon, was to far for her.