Tiger inside of MONDONGO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiger

Endangered Species!
Jan 26, 2002
And out of the depths of "Los tres ojos"..comes El Mondongo!!

Thank you my brother for even hinting..defence for the Tiger. The Tiger loves Mondongo! I've been battling the negative forces for a week now all alone (except for some input by The X-man) and not..one brave and proud Quisqueyano has face on this forum.. because they live something that they're not!..until you came! yes! you are a brave Quisqueyano, because you have the Tiger in you..for my movement is already on the airwaves, yesterday and of late there appears a TV tourist commercial ONLY using the word QUISQUEYA!..for the name of our beautiful island.. I'm brave! I am the Tiger. I will awake up my people from their sleepy state and bring them to full consciousness. I will help them..my people decontrol a phony title "D" which they were blindingly suckered into using! it will be a death blow! to that sectarian medieval name.....the Tiger is strong, the Tiger STANDS!

I hope those crazy fans of mine don't come back to the Tiger.
But the Tiger is radiant!!! the Tiger is READY! the Tiger is never ending! the Tiger rules!

Come people of all races join the TIGER!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Tiger...

How about less Tiger and more DR?

As my great grandfather in India used to say "Any one for a spot of Tiger hunting chaps?"

Status
Not open for further replies.