Need a house painter in POP

No Place Like Home

Jul 9, 2013
Looking for a GOOD house painter. One that has most if not all of the equipment, including a ladder that will reach
the top of the second floor. Currently only need the outside painted along with the walls around the house.
I have had the house painted a few times over the years but this time I don't won't to have to take several
days and clean up after them. So am looking for a good painter that cleans up. thanks

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
Looking for a GOOD house painter. One that has most if not all of the equipment, including a ladder that will reach
the top of the second floor. Currently only need the outside painted along with the walls around the house.
I have had the house painted a few times over the years but this time I don't won't to have to take several
days and clean up after them. So am looking for a good painter that cleans up. thanks

So did you get the house painted? I see the thread has been reduced a bit from the number of responses that were here. Does that imply a successful result to your search?

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
better you paint the neighbors...when you are sitting on patio...you have a nice view,,,