entertainment

mart1n

Jul 13, 2006
Enjoying the politico entertainment here on the north coast. Here in the countryside they come along and say how many bags of cement or pieces of roofing is your vote worth. Went they come to me I rip a little of their a$$ and then they leave. They try and say I will give you this or promise you that. I tell them I do not want anything except see the community improve with roads and water/electricity these things have not improved with your government or the opposition. Don?t give stuff to one person and pit them against another. What are you going to do for the community not just one person but all.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
I saw that plane this morning ridiculously low flying over Av. Kennedy going in a direction where is no landing strip whatsoever. I was wondering if he was in trouble.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
entertaining part of the elections:
http://www.elcaribe.com.do/2016/05/03/avioneta-arroja-palacio-afiches-percival-pena

a small plane caused alarm passing over presidential palace. it threw a bunch of flyers promoting a candidate for senator.
the note quoted emiliano zapata: if you want to be a bird, fly. if you want to be a worm, crawl but don't cry when you're crushed.

Oh my. That's a close cousin. Percival Pena, not Zapata. :)

I hear he's been arrested over this.

Last edited:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
that whole story was rather hilarious. guy has a talent for self promotion.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i'm kinda loving the way politician are promoted here:

2rdvndu.jpg

t8ntjl.jpg

hmmm... delicious.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
nah, who does not like boobies? i think he'd enjoy female beauty as well. maybe not so much bastardization of politics in general.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
nah, who does not like boobies? i think he'd enjoy female beauty as well. maybe not so much bastardization of politics in general.

well most guys dew...why knot yew....go squezze a cow back to boston

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
dv8, check Kedificil or similar for the PLD-branded salami - beating Amable at his own game.