What the hell was this???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramy

Dec 16, 2007
Right before 7.50 fly comes from the ocean here in Cabarete 9 ??? I have no clue what it was.
The first I was thinking a plain, but in less as 1 minute comes 9 all the same way.
Looks like a kind of plain with light on, but it fly over the coast, then it goes very high in the sky, until you see nothing more.
All together it takes maybe 2 minute.
Did someone see it also?

Bred

Bronze
Aug 13, 2006
Sosua
You heard wrong.
I use it all day for work without any problems.
Just remember to pay the bill on time.

[video=youtube;m_mDTLphIVY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY[/video]

The OP was asking about sign-up difficulties.

Virgo

Bronze
Oct 26, 2013
I have no clue what it was.
The first I was thinking a plain, but in less as 1 minute comes 9 all the same way.
Looks like a kind of plain with light on,

I wasn't there, but I reckon whatever it was, it wasn't a "plain". Focus on the other suspects, instead! ;-)

ramy

Dec 16, 2007
Yes here in Cabarete, what it was??? looks like a plain but with very extreme yellow lights but not so big as a plain, 9 let I say a kind of objects, I have really no clue what it was, and one after the other in maybe 2 min. or less.
No sound nothing very quiet.

ramy

Dec 16, 2007
Sorry, i mean airplane,
Never make fun of someone who speaks broken English,
It means they know another language.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Right before 7.50 fly comes from the ocean here in Cabarete 9 ??? I have no clue what it was.
Looks like a kind of plain with light on, but it fly over the coast, then it goes very high in the sky, until you see nothing more.
Did someone see it also?

It's a bird it's a PLANE, no its Superman. ;)

I can't spell either. It's all fun

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
I also have trouble in getting the drift of this but it sounds like a drone flight to me...

Jan 17, 2009
Those were probably flying laterns for the memorial of Billy, who recently passed away. His wife and friends had a memorial in the bay in the morning, and late at night sent out some laterns from Vela in Cabarete beach. Photos are on Facebook on his memorial page

Did someone see it also?

ramy

Dec 16, 2007
This is a very beautiful, as final farewell to someone, sorry for your lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.