Holdelpa Gran Almirante Pool

jbars

Jul 6, 2007
Does anybody know if you can pay a fee for daily use of their pool or being a guest at the hotel necessary?

Thank you in advance to everybody.

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
Years back AZB and RacerX went there and did not stay at the hotel.
I asked last year and thy told me no I must have a room.

VJS

Bronze
Sep 19, 2010
Most of the time you can just walk in there, although you do technically need to be a guest. Once you make it, make sure to tip the bartender well and get his number so you can call him next time to let you in.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
you can use the pool bar, be a client and then pay a good tip to bartender. he will look the other way if you accidentally fall into the pool.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
You need a room key to enter the pool deck, unless there is a side entrance I don't know about.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
You need a room key to enter the pool deck, unless there is a side entrance I don't know about.

just wait till someone opens the door have the cleaning lady open it up for you. There is a phone on the wall . dial zero and then ask to be transferred to pool bar. freddy will pick up the phone. tell him you want to use the bar and he will open up the door for you. Have a few beers. chat with him a bit. leave him a nice tip and use the pool.
Please do not bring chopa prostitute like girls from barrio along with her family. you maybe told to leave if they make noise and disturb the peace. I often see foreign guests and dominican yorks bring in tattooed hookers which make other family people feel unconfortable.
AZB

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
just wait till someone opens the door have the cleaning lady open it up for you. There is a phone on the wall . dial zero and then ask to be transferred to pool bar. freddy will pick up the phone. tell him you want to use the bar and he will open up the door for you. Have a few beers. chat with him a bit. leave him a nice tip and use the pool.
Please do not bring chopa prostitute like girls from barrio along with her family. you maybe told to leave if they make noise and disturb the peace. I often see foreign guests and dominican yorks bring in tattooed hookers which make other family people feel unconfortable.
AZB

I stay at the hotel often along with business associates. Your desire to rip-off a reputable hotel chain on the island comes as no surprise. Thanks for the warning. I will now be on the look out for trespassers when I am there and report them promptly to security.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
@Pauleast - I am relatively sure I saw you conducting a bidness meeting with two fine looking ladies from Passions at the pool.
Were they corporate sponsors?

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Lol, yes of course , of the highest level. We always stay on the club level (hors d'oeuvres and drinks out, all day and eve) We are properly registered and do not sneak or slither in like some moto guy and his chica at a cheap A.I resort

jbars

Jul 6, 2007
AZB

I don't plan on bringing anything remotely near what you described,lol

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
and which woman is Bartelo Colon allowed to bring??

I suppose he'll need the other Colon to squire woman #2.... or #1
depending which side of the street you're on...........

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
AZB

Matum hotel has a new pool , should be ready about now, any chicas are welcome