Planning Bachelor Party in Punta Cana

Jduro

May 18, 2016
We'll be staying at an AI in Punta Cana for about a week in June. We want to get off the resort as much possible and are looking for suggestions on things to do and where to go.
We're interested in:

-ATVs
-Boat/yacht rentals
-Horseback riding
-Gentlemens Clubs
-Possibly seeing a baseball game
-Any other suggestions to make this a week that'll never be forgotten.

Thanks

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
Steves Bar, Sexy Club, Jazzy's. You missed the Bunny Club but from what I have heard these 3 should keep you busy.

webmacon

Jul 4, 2006
caribbeanostriches.com
Great private Catamaran Cruise

Did it with a group, chartered the whole catamaran and they provided excellent see food and drinks, really fun trip. Not sure I can say names here, but pick the top of trip advisor.

Make sure if you book, do directly on they web site, we had a little trouble with something from Viator which piped up and actually had nothing to do with that company, almost seems like a scam played by TripAdvisor, so watch out.

Say hello to the owner, very nice guy.

We'll be staying at an AI in Punta Cana for about a week in June. We want to get off the resort as much possible and are looking for suggestions on things to do and where to go.
We're interested in:

-ATVs
-Boat/yacht rentals
-Horseback riding
-Gentlemens Clubs
-Any other suggestions to make this a week that'll never be forgotten.

Thanks

Virgo

Bronze
Oct 26, 2013
Top division Dominican baseball (with the participation of top prospects and a few established big-leaguers) starts in the Fall, and ends in January.

The only possibility of organized professional baseball available in June is the Dominican Summer League.

They have the rookie level, and seem to play in the general vicinity of Boca Chica, near Santo Domingo. Might be worth a try if combined with something else, like a visit to SD. I have never gone to one of their games, though.

P.S. If you care to reveal your resort (or resorts nearby) you may get more fine tuned recommendations.

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012
Steves Bar, Sexy Club, Jazzy's. You missed the Bunny Club but from what I have heard these 3 should keep you busy.

Jazzy's has changed names and Sexy Bar was a morgue last time I was there. This scene in Bavaro has taken a hit with the poor high-season.

Jduro

May 18, 2016
Did it with a group, chartered the whole catamaran and they provided excellent see food and drinks, really fun trip. Not sure I can say names here, but pick the top of trip advisor.

Make sure if you book, do directly on they web site, we had a little trouble with something from Viator which piped up and actually had nothing to do with that company, almost seems like a scam played by TripAdvisor, so watch out.

Say hello to the owner, very nice guy.

Thanks! I'll take a look and hopefully I find the same one.

markryan

Jul 16, 2014
We'll be staying at The Bahia Principe

Just so you know depending on where you are staying in that resort you could be looking at a 20 minute walk just to get to the main gate. That place is massive and mostly caters to family crowd.

Jduro

May 18, 2016
Thanks for the suggestions, but unfortunately we're locked into our stay in Punta Cana. Is there anyway we can have similar fun in Punta Cana as we would've if we had chosen Sosua?

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Thanks for the suggestions, but unfortunately we're locked into our stay in Punta Cana. Is there anyway we can have similar fun in Punta Cana as we would've if we had chosen Sosua?

PM me when you get to 10 posts, I'll give you a little direction.

Hector L

Jun 11, 2010
The perfect spot for a bachelor party [or any other night] off the compound of your AI is Drink Point. It is well known and
always an active crowd but tends to be a later place. Midnight to 4 or 5 am is packed.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Worth mentioning that DR1 is not a monger site, so please bear this in mind when making suggestions.
Posters are free to point the OP to other sites that fulfil this purpose.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Contact Mike Fisher on this site.
He has charter fishing boats.
You WILL catch fish!
He can steer you guys to ANY of the other thing you are looking for.

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Next time come to "Black Beards" in Costambar, near Puerto Plata!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jduro

May 18, 2016
The perfect spot for a bachelor party [or any other night] off the compound of your AI is Drink Point. It is well known and
always an active crowd but tends to be a later place. Midnight to 4 or 5 am is packed.

Thanks!! We'll be sure to check it out.

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012

I'd be very leery of Drink Point. Its a pretty rowdy crowd. In fact, there was a stabbing there a few months back, GF refuses to go anymore.
I'm a fan of El Can. real local feel.