Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 57

Thread: REGULARIZATION UPDATE "Cedula coming"

  1. #1
    Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    209
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default REGULARIZATION UPDATE "Cedula coming"

    It looks like there is movement in the regularization program. I have seen 2 documents that indicate that a cedula will be issued .to those in the program

    If you were part of the program go to the office you have applied to see if your name is in some kind of list.
    the papers that i have seen were from the San Pedro de macoris and one from Higuey office .

    the letterhead is from:
    Ministerio de interior y policia
    direccion general de Migration
    Carta contancia para Expedicion De Cedula a extranjeros con residencia temporal

    the letter has their DO-# and passport # in it.
    maybe a participant who completed the process can give us full details of what's going on.
    for those of you who have participated on the threads on this regularization subject before.
    Be ready to say " PICARDO WAS RIGHT".

  2. #2
    Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    432
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    IF it's true the first concerned will be those with the ONE year card, because they come at expiration soon. My opinion.

  3. #3
    Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    432
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    How ? The PNRE office are closed, and all is done from Santo Domingo now....

    Quote Originally Posted by harry2010 View Post
    If you were part of the program go to the office you have applied to see if your name is in some kind of list.

  4. #4
    Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    209
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    At this time the info that I have said that document was picked up at the local office. Then they need to follow up in Santo Domingo. A good idea would be to walk with with new residency pictures.


    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Moderator - North Coast Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    29,933
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    derfish got his sticker in the regularization office in POP and that was after someone posted that all matters are handled in SD only. so maybe worth checking in whatever place you applied?

    North Coast Moderator

  6. #6
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    17,023
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Uh Oh... real time information from the Deviate..

    Derf got it done in POP.....favoritism !!!!!

  7. #7
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    799
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by harry2010 View Post
    the letterhead is from:
    Ministerio de interior y policia
    direccion general de Migration
    Carta contancia para Expedicion De Cedula a extranjeros con residencia temporal

    the letter has their DO-# and passport # in it.
    You may want to post a readable image of the letter (after making a copy and whiting out personally identifiable information, like names, ID numbers, etc).

  8. #8
    Moderator - North Coast Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    29,933
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by william webster View Post
    Uh Oh... real time information from the Deviate..
    Derf got it done in POP.....favoritism !!!!!
    found his post about it, from march:

    Quote Originally Posted by Derfish View Post
    I now have my sticker in my passport. My Dominican lady thinks it makes me a Dominican, I found the page with my Codica unica on it, and went down to the same room that was full about a year ago, but had 4 workers in it 2 of them with their heads down on their desks seemingly asleep. No other "customers" at all. The man addressed me in English better than my Spanish so we went with that. He took my paper with the codica unique on it and put a sticker in my passport, and said I was finished. I mentioned 2 things, one that this is not the same passport that I carried when I was there before, and he shrugged it off without wanting to make a copy of the new one, and I told him I couldn't find the papers which told me of the things I had to do to finish the process. He said he didn't have a copy of that either, so I better look for my copy. My stamp is dated 27/7/2015
    Glad to spread any information I have and grateful to all those who have helped me with my needs.

    Der Fish
    in this thread: http://dr1.com/forums/showthread.php...zation-program

    North Coast Moderator

  9. #9
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    16,808
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    A couple of foreigners I know had tried to go through the regularisation process twice, got frustrated and given up, especially after their second lawyer did a disappearing act with their money.
    The first lawyer had merely seemed inefficient, but several months later a fellow foreigner advised them to check the list, they did, and what do you know, their cards were ready and waiting for them, I think they had to go to Higuey.
    Moderator East Coast Forum


    www.DR1.com

  10. #10
    Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    432
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    According to me, there are two case : those that have filled/submitted ALL the documents requiered ; and those like this couple of foreigners and MANY MANY others... that just registered and summited a part of the required parts.....

    Surely the things will be different (for the after regularisation) in these two cases, since the gov known for everyone what had been submitted.

    Wait and see



    Quote Originally Posted by Chirimoya View Post
    A couple of foreigners I know had tried to go through the regularisation process twice, got frustrated and given up, especially after their second lawyer did a disappearing act with their money.
    The first lawyer had merely seemed inefficient, but several months later a fellow foreigner advised them to check the list, they did, and what do you know, their cards were ready and waiting for them, I think they had to go to Higuey.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •